Cranicola

Oct 24, 2017
I can't do the Elsa + Anna event, can anyone help me, I've already done the sequence of ending the night with one, then ending it with the other, but I can't do it with both together

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
I can't do the Elsa + Anna event, can anyone help me, I've already done the sequence of ending the night with one, then ending it with the other, but I can't do it with both together
During the event pick both "both girls" options first then pick one of the girls and their event will trigger, then repeat for the other one. It might also work if you choose one of one girl and two of the other but I have not tested this

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
During the event pick both "both girls" options first then pick one of the girls and their event will trigger, then repeat for the other one. It might also work if you choose one of one girl and two of the other but I have not tested this
I don't think you can do it with both.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Though I don't like cheating, in the end I decided that it would take too long to get the amount of money I needed otherwise, so gave in. I've now pretty much completed everything in the current version of the game, I think. Am I right in believing that in this version it's not possible to do anything about the barking dogs, annoying parrot, lion or hotdog thief? (It's a pity one can't get Clayton to deal with the lion. It would be more productive use of him than getting him to chase hyenas.)
The Hot Dog problem can be solved by talking to Pete in the villain's tavern and helping him open a strip club. This also allows you to draw Jessica Rabbit.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The Hot Dog problem can be solved by talking to Pete in the villain's tavern and helping him open a strip club. This also allows you to draw Jessica Rabbit.
Thanks, but I posted my question 6 months or a year or ago, so I found out the answer some time ago.

mudfraudbla

Apr 22, 2020
can anyone send all the save files up until v0.20b? i had a corrupted SSD and none of my save files survived. i don't wanna spend the time again to resave all the scenes.

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
How do I unlock Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, and Tiana? I've drawn Rapunzel and Tiana but no idea how/where to find them
I also have rapunzels tower but every time I click it, it just says "need to figure out how to climb it"

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
How do I unlock Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, and Tiana? I've drawn Rapunzel and Tiana but no idea how/where to find them
I also have rapunzels tower but every time I click it, it just says "need to figure out how to climb it"
Tiana is at Splash Mountain.
Beat Jafar in a drinking contest to get a flying carpet to get Rapunzel.
Once you've expanded the park(you need over $1,000,000 to do it), build "Norway" and you'll find Anna and can begin the quest for Elsa.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes