randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
How many princess/girls will this game have? only the "classics" or the newer ones will also be added? btw Im stuck my park rating is getting lower and Idk what to do

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im kinda iffy on why the game needs so many male villains to be honest. unless he is building some sort of ntr route or something, but even then, it should be something for later on, after he has set the game with more princess or revamped the park building aspect.

overall, it kinda feels like a little waste of development time at the moment IMO.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there something I don't understand how to increase the rating? Already upgraded everything and just rating 0.
Put the girls in the correct slot in the "schedule" tab and don't let the vilains run rampant around the park (cockblock them in the inn at night and/or don't click every red ! you see). Takes a while to get rating back up

Crikey!

Dec 17, 2020
Cheats for the game:
  • Remembrance
    • Enables First-Level Cheats
  • Lucifer
    • Enables Second-Level Cheats
  • ButActuallyNo
    • Enabled Third-Level Cheats
The cheats seem to be on a tiered system, just go ahead and enter "ButActuallyNo" for access to all of them.
0.11 Level 3 Cheat Code:
"Overdue"

I hate that I found this after I spent around 6 hours on this game. I finally finished all the content (except for finding the last Belle and Cindy outfits)
(I found the Default Dress, Princess Dress, Slut, and Nude outfits for both.)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
0.11 Level 3 Cheat Code:
"Overdue"

I hate that I found this after I spent around 6 hours on this game. I finally finished all the content (except for finding the last Belle and Cindy outfits)
(I found the Default Dress, Princess Dress, Slut, and Nude outfits for both.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I've coming back to this game but i have to start over again so can anyone remind me on what are the Requirements to unlocking the achievements ?

Tokito_TK

May 22, 2022
Anyone know how to help Clayton? I have been checking everywhere and talking to everyone, but i can't figure it out.
Edit: Nevermind I am a idiot. Pretty much if you are having trouble click everything and if a attraction has a "!" click it twice.
Can you explain better? If a "!" Appear twice, i need to click two times in she ?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Are there any unofficial walkthroughs for this game? If so, where? If not, could someone make a wiki somewhere, and later include a link to it?

Reactions: AnonBeast
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes