AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Helga showed up when I visited one of the attractions during the day... I think it was the Epcot, but honestly don't recall. You will feel like someone is following you. It's only at that one location... I think I had to do it twice, then go to the Pub at night and she shows up.
Thanks but which ride is the Epcot

Reactions: BobN290

Logixx

Jan 11, 2019
I have. It just appeared as an option; I did not notice what the trigger was- probably the new update is a start.
Bit random like everything else in the game, but you have to have sex with Belle dressed as the Doctor. Next time you visit Belle at night, the Librarian outfit appears.

Apr 18, 2018
OK, I'm stuck. I need to get the girl for Pete, the girl for Frollo, and the sundrop flower for Gothel. from what i can tell, i need to use the pen to get these. However I can't use the pen because Helga is wathing me. I have got helgas 3 treasures, but now she says there is a fourth and then she'll stop watching me. I've literally scoured the entire park every day for like a week in game and cant find anything. What the heck is this 4th thing I need to get her and where the hell s it?

Logixx

Jan 11, 2019
OK, I'm stuck. I need to get the girl for Pete, the girl for Frollo, and the sundrop flower for Gothel. from what i can tell, i need to use the pen to get these. However I can't use the pen because Helga is wathing me. I have got helgas 3 treasures, but now she says there is a fourth and then she'll stop watching me. I've literally scoured the entire park every day for like a week in game and cant find anything. What the heck is this 4th thing I need to get her and where the hell s it?
Try Ariel's grotto

Reactions: hentai charley

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
How did you get Helga, I'm still stuck on that

Apr 18, 2018
How did you get Helga, I'm still stuck on that
Im not sure. I had to restart because my last save was from version 0.7 and wouldnt load. When i got the pub unlocked this time all the characters were in it except for Repunzel's mom. And she just unlocked after i kept going to the pub. I didnt check the villans pub until i had the ability to have sex cinderella and aurora. Was trying to rush and get back to where i was last time i played.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Im not sure. I had to restart because my last save was from version 0.7 and wouldnt load. When i got the pub unlocked this time all the characters were in it except for Repunzel's mom. And she just unlocked after i kept going to the pub. I didnt check the villans pub until i had the ability to have sex cinderella and aurora. Was trying to rush and get back to where i was last time i played.
Make sense

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes