JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1650233624507.png

1646532709612.png

1646532836172.png

1650233681004.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.11

PS: ainda tenho que jogar e ver se tem bug visual ou de códigos

Park After Dark [0.11] MEGA

Nosso heroi rsrsrs

• Hey there
Reactions: zerodead

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Just to clear up a few things:

We aren't giving out free cheat codes. Cheat codes are patron-exclusive and the ones posted here are either from patrons leaking them or people hacking the game to find them in the script. It's not particularly difficult to do so, ok, but it's not the intended way to play the game.

You can use the arrows on the Mine menu to change the amount of time upgrades take, inverse to the cost.

We don't give out help because that's our policy on the matter. We have an official walkthrough that's also patron-exclusive, so we don't also give out answers for free.

Those are the facts. These are my opinions on the rest of what you've said.

Your trip analogy fails because you stated that you've played the game before. You've "been there before" too. People complained a lot originally about the rate of villain attacks and random breakdowns, we've already gone through two passes of changing that. It's still meant to be something that's thrown at a player to make you go oof, and it triggers at a specific point of the story where it makes sense to amp up the difficulty. I certainly don't mean to insult you. I want you to have the same frustrating experience at that part that I want all players to. I understand that you won't like this or say it's bad game design, but that's part of the management sim we created - reacting to the unexpected, planning for it once you know it's a possibility.

Having Yen Sid give hints is not a bad idea, but like I said before, players don't want to talk to him now. I know this because of the countless posts from people who are stuck at a place that you need to talk to him to proceed. If we added more concrete hints to him, and made it more obvious than we do now that you should talk to him, would that solve the problem?
Having a walkthrough that you need to pay for is kinda shitty think to do.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Apparently I'm further along than you are, but I agree with your points. There really needs to be some sort of CONSISTANT hint system. YenSid is pretty much much useless when you're stumped.
- I'm at a point where I've gotten the 3 treasures (without ANY hints until I was right on top of them and then it was just telling me that I found something and completing the scene), but now she wants ANOTHER one and I've been through the park 3 times with NO hint at all.
- I need to find a girl for BOTH Frollo and Pete. I thought one of the Tavern chicks would do, but nope. And, of course, no indication of what I'm supposed to do.
- There really needs to be some sort of limitation on the break-downs, etc. It's damn annoying to have several attractions breakdown the same day- including when I've just had them repaired!!! At least wait until the next day!
- Jessica apparently shows up in this latest update, but I haven't seen her yet. What's her trigger?

It's a great game and really looks better than a lot of these parodies, and I don't mind SOME grind, but not where I can't advance by the game's own rules.
I feel ya, I'm still stuck on Helga along with getting Pete and there isn't much help. Good game but there needs to be a few change or something

Dec 31, 2017
Done with the game at its current point and still have no idea how to get Cindy's black dress or Belle's astronaut outfit. Even did their dates :/ Feel like that might be bugged cause I looked everywhere to try to get them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Done with the game at its current point and still have no idea how to get Cindy's black dress or Belle's astronaut outfit. Even did their dates :/ Feel like that might be bugged cause I looked everywhere to try to get them.
Either too drunk to find out you're not in the correct thread or too drunk to play the game and figure out there's only 1 place to get "outfits". Both cases are lol-worthy, grats

Mattdaven92

Oct 22, 2017
Cheats are the only way I was able to play, despite my sincere attempts not to do so.

The Aurora naked outfit is the one everyone misses, because there is no way to figure it out without spending a ton of turns trying about 1000 different variations. Do a search and you'll find the correct and completely random configuration in order to get it.

This is what I was complaining about when I said this wasn't a strategy game. In a strategy game, if there is something to figure out, there is a logical solution. Maybe some clues. Or maybe at least a hint that your random attempts are working.

For instance, let's say you want to get through a door ahead, but it's blocked. You discover that if you push button A, wall X moves down, and if you push B, wall Y, but in order to get through the door, you have to do it in a certain order that you can figure out through logic.

Aurora's last outfit, as you can see if you do a search, is not a puzzle. There's no strategy involved at all. It's hit and miss, and unless you want to spend days trying every single combination, you cheat instead. You get someone to tell you how to do it.

Great fun, huh?

I found the pattern for getting her nude outfit on like the third go because it was a tally very logical. You start stripping her until she stirs, then you jerk off once to let her fall back asleep. Strip her more until she stirs, jerk off so she falls back asleep, and then strip her completely.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes