hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Step one, build Toon Town. Step 2, get Pete to appear at the villains tavern. Buy him drinks until he takes you to his failed strip club. Step 3, talk to the dwarves to get them to rebuild the club, then wait 5 days. Step 4, draw Jessica. The night you finish her drawing, go buy Pete beers again. You'll both go to the club and meet Jessica. The next night, go buy Frollo beers again, and you'll take him to the club
I've done all of that, but when I try to drink with Frollo the next night, I just get the message that I need to help him get laid. The next night's the same, etc. I never get the option to take him to the club.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Wish someone would post the walkthrough. Absolutely 0 idea on what to do next, and I only have Cinderella and Aurora.
There is no walkthrough made for this. Some of the "unlock" actions are pretty random... pick the right sex act with the girl wearing the right outfit and you have to wear the right outfit too.

Have you talked to the girls and exhausted their conversations? Have you gone on dates with the girls yet? 3 different dates, sometimes you need to do them more than once. You'll have to do the same with Belle (who has a LOT of content that is unlocked in different ways.) You get the "date" option in the day time when you visit the girls at their castles. If you don't have that option available, then you haven't progressed enough with them at night.

You'll need to buy them some of their outfits too. You'll need to buy yours as well.

In the day time, practice drawing with Yen Sid & do your own drawings. At night do the same. I power leveled my drawing skills up to unlock all the attractions as fast as possible. Even when all attractions are done, I did a lot of drawing money. I never lacked for money to repair/upgrade the attractions. There were times that multiple attractions were down at the same time and that sucked, but eventually, I got them repairs and pixie dusted. After I had almost all of them pixie dusted, then I started with the other upgrades. I always prioritized repairs over pixie dusting/other upgrades. For upgrades, I prioritized the rides that had the highest amount of money coming in.

Once you have the magic kingdom map all done, then you will have the long grind to save up $2 million for Epcot. There's no fast way about that. The drinking game in the Villain pub can get you some nice cash, but honestly, it's not as fast as just spamming the advance time clock (especially if you have all attractions fully upgraded.)

Best advice, talk to the girls a LOT and have a lot of sex with them in every combination possible (for the most part, it doesn't matter what you wear, but in a couple of instances, it does.)

Reactions: hentai charley

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I've done all of that, but when I try to drink with Frollo the next night, I just get the message that I need to help him get laid. The next night's the same, etc. I never get the option to take him to the club.
Did you talk to Jessica? I think (wasn't keeping track, was just trying to get through it) I had to do that before I could get Frollo to go to the club.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Did you talk to Jessica? I think (wasn't keeping track, was just trying to get through it) I had to do that before I could get Frollo to go to the club.
"I've done all of that" was meant to include all the previous steps on the quoted post to the point of meeting Frollo in the bar and not being able to order drinks. So, yes, Pete & I have talked to Jessica at the club. And that raises another point. After talking to JR at the club, the caption says that other girls may work as strippers,. but I never get THAT option in talking to them. And the club never shows up on the (either) map, if THAT is supposed to be a step.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"I've done all of that" was meant to include all the previous steps on the quoted post to the point of meeting Frollo in the bar and not being able to order drinks. So, yes, Pete & I have talked to Jessica at the club. And that raises another point. After talking to JR at the club, the caption says that other girls may work as strippers,. but I never get THAT option in talking to them. And the club never shows up on the (either) map, if THAT is supposed to be a step.
Bar is in Toontown and you make the girls work there from MC's PC with the "schedule" tab

Reactions: imaBitWeeLadd

LuckySyph

Jan 26, 2020
Dunno about all the whinage. Got everything done without cheats. It takes a while but you don't need to cheat anything. Just spam draw every building, then upgrade them to not explode, then finish the other things to make more $. Then spend around 10 mins spam clicking the clock to get 2mil, build Epcot and be done for 90% of the game. You can even get most of the lewds while trolling around with the upgrades. You'll make it to day 800+ but that doesn't matter much
Methinks the whinage is about the unnecessary "while" it takes to achieve anything and the attempt to gaslight what is clearly a pay wall as some kind of challenge inherent to management game.
Let's be very clear about this, buying stuff and hoping the rng doesn't wreck you is not management, there's no staff to hire and no budget or ressource to balance, heck you don't even need to keep the grils happy.
The dev is of course free to do what he wants with his game but it'd be nice if he just owned the fact he wants your monies.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Not you AND Pete, you alone. Go to Toontown at night and talk to JR.

Logixx

Jan 11, 2019
Can anyone say how to get the third treasure for Helga? It's blocked Pete's route as I can't use the pen (to draw Jessica) until I "get Helga off my back"

Found it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Malam

Nov 30, 2016
Can anyone say how to get the third treasure for Helga? It's blocked Pete's route as I can't use the pen (to draw Jessica) until I "get Helga off my back"

Found it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you do something special to find it? I've done jungle cruise like 30 times and nothing

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
where r the other locations for the treasures
The treasure locations are:

- China
- Ferryboat
- Jungle Cruise

I do not know if they have to be done in a particular order. You do not get any hints about the treasure locations until you are literally on top of them. They seem to be activated by going to the tavern and getting the the quest to look for the next one.

- The special quest is in Ariel's Grotto.

Reactions: mariofake

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020

- China
- Ferryboat
- Jungle Cruise

I do not know if they have to be done in a particular order. You do not get any hints about the treasure locations until you are literally on top of them. They seem to be activated by going to the tavern and getting the the quest to look for the next one.

Any idea on how to get Helga?

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
So, seeing the number of people asking about finding Helga. To trigger Helga, she's actually related to one of the Epcot park rating scenes. Once you do the correct one enough, she will confront you in the Villain Tavern.
Which one is Helga connected too? I'm still having trouble

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Which one is Helga connected too? I'm still having trouble
Helga showed up when I visited one of the attractions during the day... I think it was the Epcot, but honestly don't recall. You will feel like someone is following you. It's only at that one location... I think I had to do it twice, then go to the Pub at night and she shows up.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021

- China
- Ferryboat
- Jungle Cruise

The order doesn't matter, I got the first one (I guess it was the Ferryboat, but didn't notice, assumed it was from visiting the Pirates attraction, but I guess not), 2nd one I got was on Jungle Cruise and the 3rd was at China.

Malam

Nov 30, 2016

- China
- Ferryboat
- Jungle Cruise

Thank you, you are a champ for explaining that.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes