Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how can i get the new jessica rabbit and mulan
"New" Jessica what ? She's been in-game for a few builds now. If you mean her scenes : open the club and talk to her (maybe get the girls to work there a bunch of nights). Then talk to her, the scenes unlock themselves

As for Mulan, you need to unlock the "China" attraction in Epcot and go there during the day (probably more, once again she's been in the game for a while, with nothing to do though)

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Not sure how to get what I'm missing. I need 5 more scenes with Belle and an outfit for her too. And also just missing an outfit for Aurora but I've got all her scenes. Not sure what I'm missing, oh and is there a way to get Mulan to strip? I assume not considering I have all her scenes but just want to double check.

Sexphalopod

Oct 2, 2018
I can't even draw the China attraction and I've done pretty much everything with the rest of the girls (I miss a couple Belle scenes) and I've solved every villain plot I have available. No idea what I am supposed to do now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not sure how to get what I'm missing. I need 5 more scenes with Belle and an outfit for her too. And also just missing an outfit for Aurora but I've got all her scenes. Not sure what I'm missing, oh and is there a way to get Mulan to strip? I assume not considering I have all her scenes but just want to double check.
Maybe not strip but you can have her naked. There's also sex scenes, so you don't have everything if you can't do that (with her naked)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Enjoyed the update. Love the artwork and the plot; still using cheats though because I can't stand having my park burn down and not being able to repair it before I reach 0. Other than that....

I think I've got everything except I apparently have two Ariel scenes I am missing and I'm not sure what to do.

(And I assume there is no "slutty Mulan" costume yet for her to wear -- and no way to get her into the strip club. Assuming that comes with the next update, no?)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Enjoyed the update. Love the artwork and the plot; still using cheats though because I can't stand having my park burn down and not being able to repair it before I reach 0. Other than that....

I think I've got everything except I apparently have two Ariel scenes I am missing and I'm not sure what to do.

(And I assume there is no "slutty Mulan" costume yet for her to wear -- and no way to get her into the strip club. Assuming that comes with the next update, no?)
Cheat what ? Just spam upgrade your stuff for 500 days and nothing will break down, then put your girls into MC's PC so that they raise your park rating. People got 5 girls now to generate $ and still can't do anything, imagine doing all the upgrades with 2 girls 5 builds ago

Reactions: Falyna

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Cheat what ? Just spam upgrade your stuff for 500 days and nothing will break down
Yeah that was really the only cheat I needed -- setting the upgrades on all the attractions so I could concentrate on the plot instead of spending all the time repairing everything.

Somehow, the idea of a game where the whole purpose is to spend every turn trying to keep a place from burning down and not being able to stop it just isn't fun for me.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To all you tentacle degenerates

Comedian and actress Pat Carroll passed away She was best known for voicing Ursula 1659469023033.png

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Ah! That reminds me - The ultimate and final cuck.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Of course, because the only purpose women have is to be sex objects for you. The thought of having a woman as a friend or as a daughter you love without lusting after is impossible, huh?

Geez, guy, get some help.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
The moment someone throws out the word "cuck", I know some idiot shit is going to come out of their mouth, but, wow. Just wow. "Think about it logically" says the man-child using a deranged emotional argument about a make-believe game.
Of course, because the only purpose women have is to be sex objects for you. The thought of having a woman as a friend or as a daughter you love without lusting after is impossible, huh?

Geez, guy, get some help.
Its a copy pasta lmfao

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes