Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
How to draw a paint club? I've already drawn Jessica, I've passed Pete. In a laptop, I can assign girls there. But it's not on the map....

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
just discovered this game and I am very much enjoying it, though I do wish you could do more with the villains.

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
Well 2 of the 4 android down loads failed on install so far wonder if I get any better luck out of the other 2 fucking links....... but I fucking doubt it. Why do android games all ways just stop working when you want to update it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well 2 of the 4 android down loads failed on install so far wonder if I get any better luck out of the other 2 fucking links....... but I fucking doubt it. Why do android games all ways just stop working when you want to update it
Cause they blow ? And playing on a phone isn't the best idea ever ? Maybe your phone is subtly telling you to either upgrade it or find new ways to play your pron games ?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
For the benefit of anybody who, like me, had found that the game wouldn't load under 32-bit Windows when previous versions had worked fine, it turned out that the 32-bit library folder had been omitted from the build, and copying it across from the previous version of the game cured the problem.

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Do the quest to have the club 1st (duh), then open MC's PC, go to "girls" tab, on the right-side you'll see "night time" (left side is same thing, but for daytime) and you can click the portaits around to where you want them (either stay put so you can snu-snu them, do park stuff for $/rating and finally go to the strip club).
untitled.png am I missing something here or is my game broken?

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
How do I go about doing that? I've drawn all possible attractions and girls that I can.
Have you completed all Aurora scenes? If so, try to talk to Yen Sid.
The castles and girls will unlock themselves once the previous princess is completed, at least for her main scenes.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Am I right in thinking that it's not yet possible to have Mulan work at the strip club at night?

Also, though I have all the other girls' scenes complet, I only have 5 out of Jessica Rabbit's 9? What am I missing.

unrealmajik

Jan 27, 2022
Am I right in thinking that it's not yet possible to have Mulan work at the strip club at night?

Also, though I have all the other girls' scenes complet, I only have 5 out of Jessica Rabbit's 9? What am I missing.
Everyone but Mulan can be put at the strip club. Once all of them have worked there the rest of Jessica's scenes unlock

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes