ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, but we did it better.
Kidding, I have no idea what other game you're talking about. We try not to play other ones with the same theme to avoid stealing ideas in this way.
Oh, you did several things better, SID. Not faulting you, I was more thinking of how Rapunzel could be approached. I will say you're probably among the few who did Mulan. Props for that...I would wanted a bit more muscle on her, but I'll take what I can get. XD

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Patiently waiting for the mad rage when dudes find out her hair isn't 7+ feet long.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
90% of the time the thing blocking a player will be talking to Yen Sid
I'm a fucking idiot

Been trying to figure out how to deal with Clayton's issue for... A WHILE now... And I just now tried actually "Talking" to Sid (Usually when the player needs to talk to Sid, They just instantly are put into a dialogue with him whenever the player presses the hat, which might make it confusing for most players when they suddenly have to do an extra input they usually don't have to do... Might want to look into that to see if ya'll could streamline that a bit better?)

ElmerMouseFan34

Aug 30, 2022
I got all scenes with all the girls (even the new scenes with Jessica), but I'm missing an outfit for Aurora.
Could someone help me with Aurora's new outfit?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Princess Dress, Peasant Dress, Casual Sleepwear and Slut Outfit.
You're missing naked : you have to do the sleeping minigame in a certain order to undress her without wanking too much and/or waking her up. It's pretty harsh and you need to know what you're doing

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
Just wanted to say that this game is awesome and one of my favorites. Glad to see the female villains get some shine, I feel they get neglected. I'm really hoping for more content of Vanessa Doofenshmirtz, she's my favorite

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes