Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
the one, that chose this font for the game should be shot in the ass, as in, the place that thing is using for 'thinking'.
unreadable.
this game may have it all - arts, gameplay, etc, but it's unplayable with such font.

• Haha
Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
the one, that chose this font for the game should be shot in the ass, as in, the place that thing is using for 'thinking'.
unreadable.
this game may have it all - arts, gameplay, etc, but it's unplayable with such font.
Hmmmm, don't read and enjoy the lewds or read and get mad. Tough choice

Jan 16, 2021
With all the updates to it the only thing I wish was fixed were some of the backgrounds that look like they are drawn in paint but I might be in the minority that cares about that

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
With all the updates to it the only thing I wish was fixed were some of the backgrounds that look like they are drawn in paint but I might be in the minority that cares about that
  • new lewd content
  • fixed backgrounds
  • bi-monthly builds
Pick 2. The backgrounds are actually significantly more expensive than anything else, unfortunately that's just how it is.

Reactions: zimbono
Jan 16, 2021
  • new lewd content
  • fixed backgrounds
  • bi-monthly builds
Pick 2. The backgrounds are actually significantly more expensive than anything else, unfortunately that's just how it is.
I mean i can’t argue that what people come for is the lewd content so it’s not beneficial to improve the backgrounds but I play this more as a simple slutty Disney park sim especially now that I can have the girls do other things I am just counting the days till mgm is added

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I am replaying everything from the beginning and for some reason I can't get Cinderella to work at the ink and paint club. I am still waiting on the expansion ($280k to go) and all the other girls have already been there. I have 16/17 scenes and 6/6 outfits.

Figured it out... Need her in the slut outfit.

Last edited:

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
I am replaying everything from the beginning and for some reason I can't get Cinderella to work at the ink and paint club. I am still waiting on the expansion ($280k to go) and all the other girls have already been there. I have 16/17 scenes and 6/6 outfits.

Figured it out... Need her in the slut outfit.
What do you need to do exactly?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
What do you need to do exactly?
IF you play the game until you are informed you can assign the ladies to work at the strip club THEN you need to buy the slut outfit from the BBB, visit each of them during the day and ask them to wear the slut outfit during the day and then assign them to work at the strip club (on your computer in the workshop under schedule the only lady who won't work the strip club is Tiana). If you can't assign them there than you need to be certain they are wearing the slut clothes during the day and the option is open to get them to work in the strip club which means just keep playing.

Reactions: metiu

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
How does one unlock Belle and Aurora's final outfits? I assumed one or more were triggered by having the girl either lead a parade or host fireworks; or by fully upgrading their attraction, but nothing seems to be working.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
How does one unlock Belle and Aurora's final outfits? I assumed one or more were triggered by having the girl either lead a parade or host fireworks; or by fully upgrading their attraction, but nothing seems to be working.
  1. Why you simply start the game to unlock the final outfit
  2. If the above didn't work then you play all the variations of every scene with said ladies at daytime and nighttime
  3. If the above didn't work visit the BBB
  4. If the above didn't work do it all again and again.
  5. Hint the parade and fireworks is only to raise your park rating and has nothing to do with unlocking anything else "SO FAR".
Thanks bud. Any luck unlocking the last scene for Cinderella/Aurora?
I told you in my post you just quoted how I unlocked Cinderella's and Aurora's last scenes.

Now to clarify for everyone every lady in the game doesn't have a last scene or a final outfit. If you have 5/6 outfits use a spoiler tag to say I have X, Y, Z, N and M how do I get the next outfit and the same goes for scenes if you are missing 1 it is because you haven't done something. Seriously I put a post in this thread that tells you how to unlock EVERYTHING by playing the game.

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
The one outfit I was missing turned out to be Aurora's nude outfit. I had a suspicion it had something to do with her being asleep and stripping her, but there was no way to know how to achieve it without a thorough search of this thread, which in and of itself isn't the most intuitive.
I figured out pretty quickly that saving before you go into the park during the day and reloading if a ! shows up or an event that breaks an attraction or lowers park rating happens was the strategy to keeping park level up. What I didn't realize was that you needed to trigger the negative events on the attractions in order to make the villain cafe even appear, much less the villains associated with them. I spent a ton of time with only Cindy and Aurora fully completed for what I could do at the time wondering what to do next, and even Yen Sid wouldn't help. I eventually just bit the bullet and tried triggering the ! one or two at a time and passing time, after happening to see villains mentioned in this thread and putting 2 and 2 together. That was when the cafe and villains started appearing and I finally got access to more to do. I also never knew at all that you could speed up the upgrade processes at the cost of more money until after I got frustrated and cheated all the upgrades under the false assumption that they could trigger scenes or outfits I was missing.
All that said, this game is fantastic. It's everything my very specific fetish wants from an H-game. The decision to keep the girls' dresses on during the scenes is a great one that very few of these games make. It makes me a little sad that Aurora doesn't like hers, because I love it, but she's so chill anyway it almost doesn't matter.
However, a couple suggestions:
1) please please PLEASE add either a hint system or something to point players in the right direction if they get stuck. I don't have a problem talking to Yen Sid but his dialogues repeat themselves very quickly, making it a bit counter-intuitive to keep talking to him, at least until drawing level maxes and you have nothing else to do with him. Therefore, some form of indicator that you need to talk to him when you need to, or a simple "have you tried x?" can only help new players. You could even give him a separate hint option in his dialog options between "drawing" and "never mind." That would also help incentivize players to talk to him, so they wouldn't get stuck on the parts where you have to talk to him to proceed.
2) the park sim aspect is actually fun, and it feels good seeing the park level increasing, which leads players to want to do what I did and reset often; especially when they realize that dating the girls is dependent on the park level being above a certain threshold. So, could you please make it so either dates aren't based on park level since park level largely doesn't matter anyway besides as a feel-good or a helper to get to 1 million; or make it so the negative ! events on attractions only happen once their villain is implemented and solvable so you don't keep having to eat losses unrelated to something you can fix? It's very easy to get dropped all the way to park level 0 if you're particularly unlucky and don't realize to stop checking the repeated ! events.

Finally, and though probably impossible, if this game somehow ended up with fully animated scenes, ohhh baby. It'd be the best game ever made, for me at least.
Either way thank you and I gratefully await future content.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The one outfit I was missing turned out to be Aurora's nude outfit. I had a suspicion it had something to do with her being asleep and stripping her, but there was no way to know how to achieve it without a thorough search of this thread, which in and of itself isn't the most intuitive.
I figured out pretty quickly that saving before you go into the park during the day and reloading if a ! shows up or an event that breaks an attraction or lowers park rating happens was the strategy to keeping park level up. What I didn't realize was that you needed to trigger the negative events on the attractions in order to make the villain cafe even appear, much less the villains associated with them. I spent a ton of time with only Cindy and Aurora fully completed for what I could do at the time wondering what to do next, and even Yen Sid wouldn't help. I eventually just bit the bullet and tried triggering the ! one or two at a time and passing time, after happening to see villains mentioned in this thread and putting 2 and 2 together. That was when the cafe and villains started appearing and I finally got access to more to do. I also never knew at all that you could speed up the upgrade processes at the cost of more money until after I got frustrated and cheated all the upgrades under the false assumption that they could trigger scenes or outfits I was missing.
All that said, this game is fantastic. It's everything my very specific fetish wants from an H-game. The decision to keep the girls' dresses on during the scenes is a great one that very few of these games make. It makes me a little sad that Aurora doesn't like hers, because I love it, but she's so chill anyway it almost doesn't matter.
However, a couple suggestions:
1) please please PLEASE add either a hint system or something to point players in the right direction if they get stuck. I don't have a problem talking to Yen Sid but his dialogues repeat themselves very quickly, making it a bit counter-intuitive to keep talking to him, at least until drawing level maxes and you have nothing else to do with him. Therefore, some form of indicator that you need to talk to him when you need to, or a simple "have you tried x?" can only help new players. You could even give him a separate hint option in his dialog options between "drawing" and "never mind." That would also help incentivize players to talk to him, so they wouldn't get stuck on the parts where you have to talk to him to proceed.
2) the park sim aspect is actually fun, and it feels good seeing the park level increasing, which leads players to want to do what I did and reset often; especially when they realize that dating the girls is dependent on the park level being above a certain threshold. So, could you please make it so either dates aren't based on park level since park level largely doesn't matter anyway besides as a feel-good or a helper to get to 1 million; or make it so the negative ! events on attractions only happen once their villain is implemented and solvable so you don't keep having to eat losses unrelated to something you can fix? It's very easy to get dropped all the way to park level 0 if you're particularly unlucky and don't realize to stop checking the repeated ! events.

Finally, and though probably impossible, if this game somehow ended up with fully animated scenes, ohhh baby. It'd be the best game ever made, for me at least.
Either way thank you and I gratefully await future content.
Upgrade attractions so they don't break and put the girls in the schedule to help improve park rating. Fixed. Did all this with 2-3 girls in earlier builds and still managed to farm the (at the time) 2 mil $ to build Epcot. The game now is pretty mild compared to older times

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes