drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Can a kind soul please point me in the right direction, I have every outfit for Ariel but 14/16 scenes. I did the strip club, all of her dates, her daytime scenes and her night time scenes. Honestly can't figure out what I'm missing here... I have every other girl 100% all the villians everything just missing those 2 scenes.
maybe it's a club scene. if you drew the club where they relax, it could be there

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Nope I did Club33 and all its pair ups, plus those scenes are all multigirl scenes no single girl scenes involved.
there might be someone in the thread who listed which scenes a girl has. maybe try checking to see if someone did that. I'm not much help otherwise

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
there might be someone in the thread who listed which scenes a girl has. maybe try checking to see if someone did that. I'm not much help otherwise
I feel you and appreciate you trying to help, unfortunately I have done a general search with no luck.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
This is an interconnected game world. If you're stuck on one girl, you should try putting her down and trying to advance someone else for a while. You're never truly stuck unless you can't make progress with anyone at all anymore.

Reactions: PugWug

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
This is an interconnected game world. If you're stuck on one girl, you should try putting her down and trying to advance someone else for a while. You're never truly stuck unless you can't make progress with anyone at all anymore.
I have every girl finished though, all outfits collected, all achievements finished, all scenes done and all villains finished. Literally the last thing left to do is find Ariels last 2 scenes.

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
I have every girl finished though, all outfits collected, all achievements finished, all scenes done and all villains finished. Literally the last thing left to do is find Ariels last 2 scenes.
How? I don't quite understand what i'm missing

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'd suggest writing down every scene you can do and posting that here. someone should be able to tell you what the last 2 scenes are

wankalot235

Jun 18, 2023
Hi, I'm struggling to progress a bit and wondered if anyone would be able to help!

My last scene with Rapunzel is the blow job scene. Elsa I have only dated, I haven't got the 69 scene or outfit. I can only talk to Anna, and I can't seem to get any of the treasures for Helga, I've checked all attractions multiple times day and night, and can't get anything!

I can't even start Tianas story by helping with her restaurant as I get "an exception has occurred" error. If I try to ignore it, I can't do the mini game.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, I'm struggling to progress a bit and wondered if anyone would be able to help!

My last scene with Rapunzel is the blow job scene. Elsa I have only dated, I haven't got the 69 scene or outfit. I can only talk to Anna, and I can't seem to get any of the treasures for Helga, I've checked all attractions multiple times day and night, and can't get anything!

I can't even start Tianas story by helping with her restaurant as I get "an exception has occurred" error. If I try to ignore it, I can't do the mini game.
while I can't help with Rapunzel, I might be able to help with others. in regards to the Tiana problem, I've never dealt with it so I am useless in that area

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

If you can screenshot and post the exception, we can see if it's on your end or ours.

wankalot235

Jun 18, 2023
while I can't help with Rapunzel, I might be able to help with others. in regards to the Tiana problem, I've never dealt with it so I am useless in that area
Thank you! SID Gaming are helping with Tiana anyway :)

Do you know how to progress Elsa's and Rapunzel's quest lines? I've done all the dates with Elsa, no dresses to purchase. I can only talk to Anna, but I've completed her long story quest where she cheats with you. Rapunzel I've done the Blow Job scene, but can't seem to progress past that. I don't know if I need to progress Tiana to be able to complete these?

I also can't find any of Helga's treasures - I've got all attractions built, I've clicked on all of them day and night multiple times, and nothing :(

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Thank you! SID Gaming are helping with Tiana anyway :)

Do you know how to progress Elsa's and Rapunzel's quest lines? I've done all the dates with Elsa, no dresses to purchase. I can only talk to Anna, but I've completed her long story quest where she cheats with you. Rapunzel I've done the Blow Job scene, but can't seem to progress past that. I don't know if I need to progress Tiana to be able to complete these?

I also can't find any of Helga's treasures - I've got all attractions built, I've clicked on all of them day and night multiple times, and nothing :(
with Elsa, you need to say certain lines so it's a process of trial and error until you unlock her scene. as for Rapunzel, basically keep visiting her until she asks for things like paints. you can actually google Helga's treasures to find them

wankalot235

Jun 18, 2023
with Elsa, you need to say certain lines so it's a process of trial and error until you unlock her scene. as for Rapunzel, basically keep visiting her until she asks for things like paints. you can actually google Helga's treasures to find them
The only option I have for Elsa is "Date", and I've done all 3 of those, no other choices!

1687174387456.png

I've also done all the bodypaint etc for Rapunzel, so not sure where else to go with her now:
1687174426021.png

Helga's treasure I've seen people say Jungle Cruise, Greece, Mexico and then Ariels for the last one, but nothing happens when I visit those places :(

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes