Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
1684297075265.png
I'm not getting which girl i'm missing, i can't draw anything new and nothing seems to trigger.
1684297150369.png
Is how i got my girls scheduled atm, maybe i need to change something around to trigger it?

It also seems that i'm missing an attraction, i assume linked with the missing Girl.
Is this content all locked for non patreons?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2627584
I'm not getting which girl i'm missing, i can't draw anything new and nothing seems to trigger.
View attachment 2627586
Is how i got my girls scheduled atm, maybe i need to change something around to trigger it?

It also seems that i'm missing an attraction, i assume linked with the missing Girl.
you're missing Elsa. you have to talk with Anna until she brings up going to save Elsa

Reactions: Gerben02

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Enjoyed the new update - but not sure if I'm missing anything. I bought a dress for Elsa but don't see any option to give it to her... Taken her on all the dates ...
I don't recall "giving" her the dress but once you unlock all her scenes then you have the option of outfit for her.
View attachment 2627584
View attachment 2627586

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gerben02

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This might be a good addition to the game.
I know this isn't 2D, but it's for reference only.

1.jpg
Possibly a Cruella de Vil Character could be added.
I haven't played the game yet. But I plan on it. :giggle:

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I wrote a general set of guidelines to follow long ago and they still apply even today. Visit everywhere, talk to everyone (yes Yen Sid too) upgrade everything switch outfits occasionally until you see all the Attractions maxed, all the girls maxed, all the villains completed and the girls available to work at multiple locations (Anna and Elsa can't do the Ink and Paint Club yet I believe).
Appreciated, but that's sort of "click literally everything in every combination till it goes" - Yes, it's good advice if you get totally stuck, but it's also kind of like "git gud"

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Appreciated, but that's sort of "click literally everything in every combination till it goes" - Yes, it's good advice if you get totally stuck, but it's also kind of like "git gud"
I have a brain injury so "click literally everything in every combination till it goes" is a way of life so my faulty memory doesn't fail me. You could also change that to "click everything related to your target princess/ride/locked goal till it goes" with the notable exception of Belle who sometimes can give hints on how to proceed (how to get the 4th princess, how to get into the tower etc.). There is a lot of visit until it clears going on in this game but clearly visiting every girl everyday would be a ridiculous way to play taking a huge amount of time.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes