Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any kind of walkthrough for what triggers when? I remember playing this game once before back when it was just Cinderella and Aurora, and I came back and couldn't figure out what to do or how to progress?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Is there any kind of walkthrough for what triggers when? I remember playing this game once before back when it was just Cinderella and Aurora, and I came back and couldn't figure out what to do or how to progress?
I wrote a general set of guidelines to follow long ago and they still apply even today. Visit everywhere, talk to everyone (yes Yen Sid too) upgrade everything switch outfits occasionally until you see all the Attractions maxed, all the girls maxed, all the villains completed and the girls available to work at multiple locations (Anna and Elsa can't do the Ink and Paint Club yet I believe).

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Enjoyed the new update - but not sure if I'm missing anything. I bought a dress for Elsa but don't see any option to give it to her... Taken her on all the dates ...

Streutker

Sep 15, 2022
I'd like to suggest adding a way to cancel Tiana's mini-games. Some people (myself...) are just bad at memory games and the way she just restarts the challenge every time you fail turns it into a game-breaker. You have to reload, losing progress since your last save.

Maybe set a 3 attempt limit before she kicks you out and you have to try the next day? Or add a dialogue option to give up for the day.

Reactions: TheDireWolfe

Ghoulgod

Jul 1, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, it appears as though Aurora's nude outfit unlock is glitched/not triggering at the end of the scene where it is supposed to unlock. I have everything else in the game unlocked excepted for that outfit.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes