Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
ik this has been asked before but i havent seen a clear answer yet, maybe im just dumb but

how do u send girls to the ink club? there is no option in the schedule section and no option to do so comes when i talk to the girl, i have cleared all content for cinderella and aurora but cant sent them to the club
where do we get the opt to do so?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ik this has been asked before but i havent seen a clear answer yet, maybe im just dumb but

how do u send girls to the ink club? there is no option in the schedule section and no option to do so comes when i talk to the girl, i have cleared all content for cinderella and aurora but cant sent them to the club
where do we get the opt to do so?
Do the Belle route and a bunch more (like the vilains at night, build the actual stripper bar, talk to Jessica, etc) ......... And it's been asked and answered a few dozen times in the last few months

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
Do the Belle route and a bunch more (like the vilains at night, build the actual stripper bar, talk to Jessica, etc) ......... And it's been asked and answered a few dozen times in the last few months
yh my bad i was just trying to finsh current content before unlocking the new girls......also legit just after i posted this i gave up and unlocked the new girl and the route continued lmao

thanks for still replying tho

DogeDuck

Nov 4, 2018
Managed to meet Pete and complete his quest without Eplot, Frolo's quest doesn't move nor can I access Jessica Rabbit

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so i woke Aurora up but now every time i visit her she's asleep and i can't figure out what to do next, only thing i can think off is going on a date with Cinderella but i can't even do that because i need higher park rating and i am absolutely bleeding park ratings, i was at 40+ now i'm at 30 and every day new events that take away ratings appear and to raise it you need to spend money to the dwarf and it takes so long with each tiny upgrade...

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes