Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm either dumb or did something wrong after finished cinerellas ball I'm basically stuck, I've got all 6 outfits for her but park rating is stuck at 49 so can't do the date quest which is the only available thing to do other then build and upgrade random building. I'm really confused on how to progress.
MC's PC > scheduler > improve park rating ................... Unless she's your only girl, in which case you shouldn't be stuck on anything. But this game is tougher than rocket science, so dunno

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, sorry, we're not going down that rabbit hole.
1) if she's one of our weekly survey girls, she will be in the game at some point
2) she must have been in an animated d**y movie or tv show (including 3d animation) or have a canon animated form
3) if she shows up in the achievement gallery first, odds are very low that she will be included elsewhere in the game

And furthermore...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the game right there, folks.
Thanks for the clarification.

Question about your graphic: Just how is it ordered? It's clear that, in general, the Harem Girls are on top, Female Villains the lower rows. But Jessica is snack dab in the middle at the end of a row and neither group is in either alphabetical order nor the order introduced in the game.

You've got quite the potential cast (46 slots in the graphic, of which 14 have appeared so far)! Even including second tier characters (Mrs Darling, Anita Radcliffe, etc.), I can only come up with enough for HALF the slots available*. (I am COMPLETELY stumped by the silhouette shown.)

* I am assuming that you are NOT including fully animal characters as LIs.
While I can't guess who the characters are, aside from the silhouette which is Elsa, I think I have an idea on how these are organized.
The first three rows are the harem girls, those that have individual storylines, that can be taken out on dates, and who have multiple sex scenes.
The next three rows, or possibly just the next two rows, are the second tier girls. I'm gonna assume that they have similar roles to Jessica, being that they are only available in one location and have multiple sex scenes, but they don't have a "proper" storyline and can't be taken on dates. They even may only be accessible during specific times of day.
And all the other rows are villains, one that you must either help or beat in a drinking match before unlocking their singular sex scene.
I'm also going to guess that those blacked out already have all their scenes completed, which saddens me as I was wanting a scene with Ursula's normal appearance. And I'm also willing to bet money that one of the last girls, possibly even the very last girl, on the villain list is Maleficent.

Now we just have to guess who the rest of the girls are, hmmm....

Last edited:

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
v0.17 Gameplay Survey (Public)
Here's the link to the latest gameplay survey. Remember, this is the best way to let us know what you like, don't like, and want to see more of in the future!

-SID Gaming

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
After all this time, I still am missing 2 of Ariel's scenes and I am obviously missing something, but I'm not sure what. I think I've tried everything (although I clearly haven't).... Anyone want to drop some hints?

Jives

Aug 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to progress with Tiana? I've been working but I've never been able to get past 6300 in tips within making a mistake. Do I need to get past that to continue with her?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress with Tiana? I've been working but I've never been able to get past 6300 in tips within making a mistake. Do I need to get past that to continue with her?
She has no scenes, you got nothing to progress to

cybertech

May 19, 2018
Using the save from front page, drew annay norway and sled. When I visit Tiana, nothing happens. I don't get any scene with trash?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Guys, the game doesn't even start! It gives me this error. How can I solve this?

View attachment 2515384
This looks like a very generic windows error. I'd be happy to try and help if you can find logs or something that could at least point towards something actionable. Also, not sure if you're using the English version here or one of the translations available on this site, but unfortunately those are all "unofficial" so we can't say if something is corrupt with one of them.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Ok, how do I increase park rating? People say to go the schedule or have Belle do it, but I cant find the way to use these features? Currently only have Cindy and Aurora.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Ok, how do I increase park rating? People say to go the schedule or have Belle do it, but I cant find the way to use these features? Currently only have Cindy and Aurora.
Draw lots of buildings, maintain them, and yes, get more princesses to progress the story. Especially if you can't use the schedule yet. It should be on the laptop where you check your progress.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You need Belle for the feature to unlock on MC's comp. You can't and won't do anything until then

Reactions: hentai charley

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
I cant seem to get all the scene for most of the princesses. Ariel: 15/16 Aurora: 15/16 Belle: 11/12 Cinderella: 16/17 Mulan: 20/21 Rapunzel: 10/11. All outfits have been unlocked, all villains beaten. I'm at a loss on what I'm missing here.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I cant seem to get all the scene for most of the princesses. Ariel: 15/16 Aurora: 15/16 Belle: 11/12 Cinderella: 16/17 Mulan: 20/21 Rapunzel: 10/11. All outfits have been unlocked, all villains beaten. I'm at a loss on what I'm missing here.
Draw the stripper bar, put girls in it through MC's PC, go check them out at night. Been asked a few hundred times since the bar came into play last year .........................

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
How I Unlocked Belle: After the scene where you unlock Aurora's Nude Outfit click on Yen's hat in your office, Yen should immediately say: 11.JPG
And at the end your character should say: 12.JPG
After which Enchanted Castle should be available under Attractions: 13.JPG
Hopefully this helps.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes