Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
↑ You can find Tiana in Splash Mountain iirc. left side of the map right beneath Big Thunder Mountain.

I like this game. It's easy to go out of sequence and unlock/progress things without making sense so that could be streamlined more but otherwise I really liked it. Loved Mulan and Ariel content.

e;
f.e.: I had Toon Town fully developed and even the VIP achievement but couldn't figure out why I couldn't send the princesses to work there since the option was clearly there in the schedule tab. Only after advancing with Belle enough did I unlock the feature to use the schedule tab, which I already had access to, that it enabled the option.

Reactions: hentai charley

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Thanks for the clarification.

Question about your graphic: Just how is it ordered? It's clear that, in general, the Harem Girls are on top, Female Villains the lower rows. But Jessica is snack dab in the middle at the end of a row and neither group is in either alphabetical order nor the order introduced in the game.

You've got quite the potential cast (46 slots in the graphic, of which 14 have appeared so far)! Even including second tier characters (Mrs Darling, Anita Radcliffe, etc.), I can only come up with enough for HALF the slots available*. (I am COMPLETELY stumped by the silhouette shown.)

* I am assuming that you are NOT including fully animal characters as LIs.
The first 8 are clearly top left to top right 1 to 5 in order of release/drawing, second row the next 3 in order of release/drawing. followed by the silhouette (crazy as it might be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bearing in mind "D****y Princess" is not decided by some D****y Dipshits but is a designation that has developed over 30 to 50 years to by fans to designate who is a favorite and was "borrowed" without permission by said Dipshits to make more money), after that is 6 princesses followed by 5 more or 5 support characters or potential princesses then Jessica who is a perfect choice for her role as neither a princess nor a villain but still hot enough to entice players, then I would guess 9 more support characters then starting on the female villains which you can almost double to cover male villains not pictured or shown in any way.

I have a missing Mulan scene and a missing outfit in this update. Does anyone have any hints?
Hint 1: use the /spoiler tag and list what you have cuz I'll be damned if anyone should have to post all the solutions you might not have.
Hint 2: dates and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are likely possibilities for missing scenes.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, let's keep this game to the animated characters. There are still plenty more. And this game isn't limited to princesses (since we already have Jessica Rabbit). We could have Meg and Esmerelda, who also aren't princesses. And even Tinker Bell!

And there's still Snow White, Pocahontas, and Jasmine...

I agree with other opinions here to not have Wendy or Alice (they're too young).
Just how young is "too young"? Realize that the Real Life Pocahontas was only 14 at the John Smith episode. And as I mentioned earlier, the younger characters COULD be included in non-sexual scenes, such as being visitors to the park.

I'm guessing that we are going to see Meg from Hercules pretty soon, since Greece has been drawn as a Park Attraction.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkLink

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I don't think Mickey would be comfortable with doing that. He seems like a pretty decent guy.
But you have ALREADY started down that "Rabbit Hole" by having them perform at the Strip Club. It's just a Hop, Strip and Charge an extra $20 to make them whores.

Last edited:

Omega564

Feb 2, 2023
Need major help on helga quest been hitting all attractions and don't have a single treasure idk if it's a bug or not.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I can't put any of the princesses in the strip club, I can't select it
Yeah so this is a problem we haven't quite figured out how to solve. The club itself unlocks during the Pete storyline, which itself has no higher blockers. But you can't actually put girls there (or Club 33) until you finish the park rating/slut outfits sidequest, which no one does because they hate and actively avoid talking to Yen Sid and miss the trigger. Players complained about not knowing how to assign girls there after Jessica says you can, so we changed that so that the schedule functionality unlocks with the FIRST thing you unlock out of the slut outfits, the club, or Club 33. BUT you still can't put girls in the club until you have their slut outfits, with the idea that you still have to slowly corrupt them a little before you outright send them to a strip club.
Probably a future build will change it so Pete's quest doesn't trigger until after the slut outfits quest is finished.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
↑ That explains a lot thank you. I had the same problem but eventually it became possible since I just klept playing and something unlocked it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know you can edit posts together ? And asking for a high-tier Patreon exclusive an hour after release won't do anything

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
... But you can't actually put girls there (or Club 33) until you finish the park rating/slut outfits sidequest, which no one does because they hate and actively avoid talking to Yen Sid and miss the trigger.

At last on my part, it's not so much that I HATE talking to Yen Sid- it's that after a certain point, his comments are a set batch repeated at random, so that it doesn't add anything to Gameplay. It gets Annoying, which is probably meant to be deliberate- he's INTENDED to be a Pain in the Arse.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes