Joey_Boy

Jul 22, 2022
How do I get Pixie dust? Also how do I progress more? I've got Cindy,Aurora,Jane,Bell & Ariel. How do I get more women?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.23a
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.23a
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1857889
1646532709612.png

1646532836172.png

1650233681004.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.23a

Park After Dark [0.23a] MEGA
I updated the Portuguese translation to version 0.23a

fiz atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.23a

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
New Descendents movie just came out recently. It's not bad at all.
I love the fact they got Brandy and Paolo Montoban to return as Cinderella and Prince Charming from the old Cinderella movie. A wild throwback!

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I think I need some help. I managed to get the Pete's club running, but I can't assign any girl to this. In the assigment screen, the section with club is just unclickable. Do I need to complete day dates in order to make this happen, or what? Also in walkthrough there were mentions of assigning princesses the slut outfits to wear during the day, can't find this option either. I managed to do this one somehow

And another thing, the Pirate outfit should be unlocked after helping Captain Hook and winning challenge. I did the story, but the button for challenge just does not show, there is only the 'buy drinks $100' option, which does nothing. And the other villain(Mother Gothel) that should appear when his story was completed, is not active. And she is necessary to unlock few other stories. Any help here? Apparently I just had to keep skipping days and checking every time if certain even to unlock Gothel would trigger. This could've been handled better, I really thought I was stuck there for a long time.

The only issue I have now are random events that look like villains, but there are no new villains. Iago is one thing I know it's unsolvable, since Jaffar isn't finished, but I constantly have the "barking" at Belle's place, and the "lion" at one location on the second map, yet no villains appear int the tavern.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes