seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
o_O I don't understand ... ok, Jessica Rabbit is here ... ok, I understand you need to make choice, it's the same for (example ...) Something unlimited and the DC girls ... Ok, they are all really pretty ( even if Belle "bitting her lips" in her sex scene really freaked me out ...), so I'm not really complaining, that would be stupid ... But For fuck sake , why a lewd game about fucking horny disney princess doesn't involved MEGARA in the 3 first avaiable girls, and worse, doesn't even involved MEGARA at all after all this time ??? o_O It really puzzled me. It's not that I absolutely want her, It's just the fact the disney's female who's the litteral embodiement of the concept of that game isn't even in it , It makes not sense o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtoriasLex

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
can anyone help, I'm stuck on Mulan, I've got 21/22 of her scenes and I cant figure out the last one I need.

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hi
unlocked the ink and paint club with Pete minigame and draw Jessica. I had a message telling me I can schedule girls in the club but in the PC I can't do it.
The box is present in the tab menu but it's inactive.
Help plz

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes