circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Why is there no Game Links or Game files not on here yet does the update has bugs in it or something ?
why is there no New update on here yet ?
about 12 posts above from this... Mega link atm
Thread is not updated for new version also does anyone have completed save for the new version?
I am quoting the everyone who clearly needs a tip on how to !Report an update... either go to the post where the dev has linked the download and copy the address to !Report it on the OP or !Report the post by the dev saying there is an update. If no one directly reports an update the people who run the forum are to busy living and running the general board to always catch that someone posted a link inside a thread. This will save you the 20 seconds of typing to complain (or inform) about the status of the OP being updated.
PS for those asking how to !Report go to any post (that deserves a report) and at the bottom left corner is a small grey ! with a "Report" beside it, click between the 2 and select your reason for report.
PSS Yes I have just reported the update to be the hero with a clue of the day instead of reading more posts about the page not being updated.

killerofa

Nov 16, 2017
im missing 2 outfits from jane i have yellow dress hair up and hair down Green dress up and down Jungle dress hair up and down Jugle bikini up and down and nude Up and down also missing one scene for jane

Spidermen23

Jun 6, 2018
Park After Dark v0.24p

All build versions can be found in this folder:

Mega

We do not rebuild the game if no bugs are reported in the previous version. The menus will say v0.24b, this is the correct latest version!

To update on a computer, you can completely delete the old folder and just play using the new one. Ren'Py stores saves in a separate location on your hard drive.

To update on android, make sure you drag the .apk file onto the previous one to replace it. DO NOT uninstall the previous version or your saves will be lost!

If you encounter any bugs while playing, please report them on the "Bugs" Discord channel. Please mark your message with a spoiler if it pertains to the new scenes.

As always, thank you for your support, and enjoy the game!

-SID Gaming
SID gaming just being a chad and dropping links on the thread that would leek links anyway. You are a true G.

Toontron1

Apr 11, 2024
I have done almost everything (Pocahontas it's not my preferred character, and also boobs too big).
Unfortunately I'm missing some scene: multigirl 4/6 and Tiana 7/9.
Any clues? thanks!
It's a bad trend, I hope that this project doesn't make the common mistake of going completely off model and giving every new character gigatits. Part of the appeal is how close to the actual original style they have managed to keep things so far.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
It's a bad trend, I hope that this project doesn't make the common mistake of going completely off model and giving every new character gigatits. Part of the appeal is how close to the actual original style they have managed to keep things so far.
I'll have you know that all cup sizes were pre-determined before a single piece of artwork was drawn. Pocahontas was always going to be the third largest in the game. Jessica is the biggest.

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
I'll have you know that all cup sizes were pre-determined before a single piece of artwork was drawn. Pocahontas was always going to be the third largest in the game. Jessica is the biggest.
If I may humbly ask, how were the cup sizes determined? Not criticizing, just curious.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
piece of artwork was drawn. Pocahontas was always going to be the third largest in the game. Jessica is the biggest.
The concern I have is not with the size of the breasts depicted, but rather their unnatural shape. The art style of Park after Dark is generally appreciated, yet there's room for improvement. The breasts of the characters often seem to have an artificial silicone-like appearance with perfectly round shapes and elevated areolas, typical of augmentation surgery.

Breasts, as depicted in the game, do hardly appear anatomically correct. In reality, the majority of them, not exclusively the larger sizes, exhibit some degree of sagging, which is a natural aspect of the female form and can indeed be quite erotic. The areola's typical position is in the lower third of the breast, not centrally located.

Currently, the in-game character design seems to favor a synthetic aesthetic, which unfortunately overshadows the potential for realistic and visually appealing natural breasts. Each individual may have different preferences when it comes to the portrayal of such features. However, striving for anatomical accuracy would likely enhance the overall authenticity and appeal of the characters.

Carmen-Munteanu-Plastic-Surgeon-Cosmetic-Blog-Solutions-for-Sagging-Dropping-Breasts-Image-of...jpg

In fact, there is a plethora of breast shapes and sizes in nature, but the image of perfectly round breasts with a centrally located areola is an unnatural construct achieved through cosmetic surgery. Even from an aesthetic point of view, this uniformity is not at all desirable.
Moreover, these synthetic silicone implants maintain a consistent, unchanging shape regardless of the woman's posture or activity (such as standing, lying down, bending down or jumping), which always looks totally unnatural when compared to the more fluid and responsive nature of real breasts.

A more lifelike and appealing portrayal includes areolae that are situated in the lower third of the breast. The overall breast shape is commonly more elongated, resembling a teardrop rather than a perfect circle. This difference isn't just a nuance, but almost essential.

I consider the fake breasts look being present in the game and in general to be not appealing, compared to natural variations. The uniformity of in-game breast shapes (not sizes) is displeasing for those, who prefer a more authentic representation in the game's character design.

I consider the following to be a much more realistic and appealing representation (areola sizes also do vary):

normal_areola_and_nipple_location_2.jpg

Below you can see a small and a bigger areola (but in the anatomically correct location = lower third):

normal_areola_and_nipple_location.jpg

And for those, who might have no idea what I'm talking about, check this out:

The following depiction of breasts looks completely artificial, with unnaturally round shapes especially at these cup sizes and areolas that are in an anatomically incorrect position. Almost every character in Park after Dark has got this fake tits look unfortunately.

Pocahontas.jpg
screenshot0012.png
Cindy.png Elsa.png

Last edited:

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
If I may humbly ask, how were the cup sizes determined? Not criticizing, just curious.
A combination of things. Personal preference by the team, if a specific size was needed for a girl's personality or planned scenes, who made sense to be bigger or smaller based on the source models. Then the rest of the girls were placed to have a nice, even spread.
Same way we determined their pubic hair tbh.

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a way to view which scenes you've unlocked? I have everything apart from Mulan who is at 21/22. I've done all of her repeatable scenes with long hair and short hair versions, including the strip club scenes. One thing to note is that her hair appears short in her meditation scene regardless of which hair I have selected, so I wonder if that's the scene that's bugged for me.

Edit: I got the meditation scene with long hair to work and it still says 21/22. Is there a list of all her scenes? I looked through the guide and it wasn't very helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogueleader69

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to view which scenes you've unlocked? I have everything apart from Mulan who is at 21/22. I've done all of her repeatable scenes with long hair and short hair versions, including the strip club scenes. One thing to note is that her hair appears short in her meditation scene regardless of which hair I have selected, so I wonder if that's the scene that's bugged for me.

Edit: I got the meditation scene with long hair to work and it still says 21/22. Is there a list of all her scenes? I looked through the guide and it wasn't very helpful.
It's literally impossible to know what scene you are missing. Did you do the 3 dates and both club 33 scenes?

Toontron1

Apr 11, 2024
That's a reasonable response and it does address the concern that this is a permanent change in direction. It's nice to see a dev clearly talk about this sort of thing, as there are other projects where you just see the art style turns in a certain direction and that's all you see going forward.

That being said, since you admitted that this was all plotted out beforehand and you've released many of the bustier characters first...

Sir, the Itty Bitty Tittie Committee would like to have some words with you.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes