C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
I'll have you know that all cup sizes were pre-determined before a single piece of artwork was drawn. Pocahontas was always going to be the third largest in the game. Jessica is the biggest.
I actually agree with the sentiment about Pocahontas's breasts. It bothered me how off model they looked in comparison to the others. I dunno if the nipples are too high or they're too round, but compared to Ariel or Cindy, they seem off.
I also get the impression that she's incredibly tall. Like an Amazon tall. Except Wonder Woman doesn't have that build, more like Big Barda (if you're familiar with DC Comics). If that was the intention, great. But her breasts still seem... off.

woshigebendan1

May 18, 2023
I actually agree with the sentiment about Pocahontas's breasts. It bothered me how off model they looked in comparison to the others. I dunno if the nipples are too high or they're too round, but compared to Ariel or Cindy, they seem off.
I also get the impression that she's incredibly tall. Like an Amazon tall. Except Wonder Woman doesn't have that build, more like Big Barda (if you're familiar with DC Comics). If that was the intention, great. But her breasts still seem... off.
Hello, have you unlocked the Pocahontas event in the game? I have been unable to trigger this task, could you please share a save of your game? Please help me.

woshigebendan1

May 18, 2023
I'll have you know that all cup sizes were pre-determined before a single piece of artwork was drawn. Pocahontas was always going to be the third largest in the game. Jessica is the biggest.
Hello, have you unlocked the Pocahontas event in the game? I have been unable to trigger this task, could you please share a save of your game? Please help me.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
build the 2 new attractions. after a few days, look for an ! on one of them. Grumpy tells you something. go to the tavern that night to trigger the event

Reactions: medco

woshigebendan1

May 18, 2023
build the 2 new attractions. after a few days, look for an ! on one of them. Grumpy tells you something. go to the tavern that night to trigger the event
The problem is, I don't have any buildings left to build in the game, they're all built, so I don't know what to do. Do we have to play this game again?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The problem is, I don't have any buildings left to build in the game, they're all built, so I don't know what to do. Do we have to play this game again?
the buildings should be called Soarin' and something to Imagination. if you can't build them, you might need to finish some events before that happens

Reactions: medco

woshigebendan1

May 18, 2023
the buildings should be called Soarin' and something to Imagination. if you can't build them, you might need to finish some events before that happens
Thank you friend, I successfully advanced the game progress, now I should be able to deal with the rest of the situation, thank you very much.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Thank you friend, I successfully advanced the game progress, now I should be able to deal with the rest of the situation, thank you very much.
dude, are you using copy and paste for these replies? I swear apart from these 2 replies, I saw you do 3 others like this when asking about triggering the event

true_88

Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck on the third Helga treasure. I know it's at Jungle Cruise but every time I go there, I just speak to Jane. Anyone know what I can do?

Combat1

Jul 24, 2022
Is there a walkthrough anywhere?

Stuck on 21/22 Mulan like many others are and can’t figure it out for the life of me.

also missing one Elsa outfit.

Reactions: Rogueleader69

Rogueleader69

Mar 19, 2023

Stuck on 21/22 Mulan like many others are and can’t figure it out for the life of me.

Also missing a Mulan outfit as well. I'm also missing 2 Elsa outfits, but can't figure out how to get them. I think one is Nothing/hair up and the other one is Nothing/hair braid . Trying to look though the game code, but I don't know anything about programming so it's tough.

Last edited:

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020

Don't visit Mulan for a few nights, maybe five nights. If you visit her after that, it would unlock the last event.

Reactions: zeranta
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes