Arthabaz

Apr 23, 2021
Hello, did someone got the new cheatcodes ? I don't want to grind again from the start :HideThePain:

Thank you :)

Edit : just see it one page before, sorry mens ! I go back to work :Kappa:

Reactions: Ouzen

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Does she currently have legs?
No, might have done it before but lost track of what I did with her when she did. Will go through that again. Thanks.

Edit:
Ariel has legs at night, and doing the challenge at night doesn't give me the potion again. Guess if I start over I can clear it.

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I can't get Mulan to show up.
According to the V0.13 walkthrough I need to talk to Belle after her blowjob about drawing other girls. But that dialogue doesn't show up. Do I need something else, or a specific outift?

Also... how do you install the security cameras?

Reactions: staley111

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
managed to get ponahontas, but we had a talk about the first task.
But said task never started, how do i start her first task?

woshigebendan1

May 18, 2023
dude, are you using copy and paste for these replies? I swear apart from these 2 replies, I saw you do 3 others like this when asking about triggering the event
In fact, because there are fewer and fewer people discussing this game, I am afraid that fewer people will ask and no one will reply to me, so I can only ask several times.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
In fact, because there are fewer and fewer people discussing this game, I am afraid that fewer people will ask and no one will reply to me, so I can only ask several times.
I get being nervous about not getting an answer immediately, but try to wait and see if someone answers before posting again. otherwise the thread gets spammed with the same thing over and over and no one can give you the answer because all we see are your questions/replies. not saying this to be a jerk but to keep you from having your posts deleted due to spam

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
All recent heroines looks like cows with such unoriginal breast size plus so little content for 2 month release.

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Guys I need your help. -.-"
I just need the last Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel Scenes... but I have no clue where I can trigger them. Any Ideas? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind. Got the Scenes with Elsa and Anna (Christmas Scenes). Now I just need the last one for Rapunzel...

EDIT 2: Ok... forget it... the last Scene was in the Club... xD

Last edited:

ChronoTempus

Jun 15, 2020
How do you get Pocahontas, I've done all the upgrades and waiting for a few days, checked the tavern. Nothing has changed

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes