darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
RJ163887_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Our female protagonist Yuna, a little bit of an ecchi virgin, is currently hooked on performing lewd acts in the park.
But she doesn't stop there; the small park in her neighborhood isn't stimulating enough...
Yuna uses her summer vacation to head to a bigger park in a nearby city.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-29
Release Date: 2017-01-12
Developer:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (Machine Translated by darkenergy100)
Length: Medium
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Extras:
MTL

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ163887_img_smp3.jpg RJ163887_img_smp2.jpg RJ163887_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Why are so many exhibitionist games made in RPGM? Pixel art and stills are good and all until you want a more exciting experience.

Reactions: Largo

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
This from the same people that made that camping game from last week? (And the cycling one I think)

If so, this one less insanely buggy as that last one?

Reactions: aserega77

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I unlocked four scenes, zero of them show up in the recall. Then why even have the recall? Or did the 'translator' mess something up?
Deleted.

whatdf90

May 8, 2018
Why are so many exhibitionist games made in RPGM? Pixel art and stills are good and all until you want a more exciting experience.
RPGM is a somewhat indie platform, small teams can go pretty wild with it. Big companies can be a little more picky with the tools they can use, but they are under pressure of the common taste and sales, mainstream h-games feels rather tame. Of course there are big budget games that satisfy, but they too are rare.

And it's easier to show h-content on 2D stills. The 3D games that look good are (again) pretty tame. The 3D games that are willing to do these kind of kinks look like crap.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
darkenergy100
A lot of these games your translating by machine have semi-official human translations. I just checked and they are all still available on another site. I will send you the link if you want it.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Which games are you talking about? And can I get the link?
I will give darkenergy100 the link because he is dedicated to getting these games regularly available, translating and hunting down copies. No to everyone else (unless you have a record of uploading games) because I don't want to be responsible for less traffic to a great site. Also you are to new here.

Reactions: Amariithynar
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes