Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
i say this only because i am assuming you don't know what jk stands for its the letters used for the japanese word for high school girl
Correct! Specifically, the romanization of 女子高生 is, "Joshi Kōsei". 女子 or "Joshi" means "woman, girl" and 高生 or "Kōsei" just means "High school student".

um... genres say scat...

Is scat optional or can you not avoid it?
I'm wanting to know this, as well. Also if the old homeless man sex is optional or mandatory. Exhibition and related play = A+. Kuso content = F-.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
That Anon filehost is throwing up multiple threat detections for me even after I've closed the site, they continued coming until i cancelled the down load

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
its ulmf. thats where all the translations for jap games are generally done. and it won't bring less traffic to this site as this site is just better
No. But nice try. Checked and they don't have an english version.
lol so by less traffic you mean less traffic to f95. Personally i think you're too paranoid. I mean you're still back here even after knowing the whatever your secret club is. Well, suit yourself. I already played the game sometime ago so i could care less about ENG trans.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
+1
Just out of curiosity.
Curious to how you fixed it? I have this issue on a lot of game and thought it was just a issue with translations of RPGM games
- use a rpg maker file decrypter tool to create a "Game.rvproj2" in the game folder (attached the tool below).
1.png
- Open this file using rpg maker vx ace ( )
2.png
- Go to tools > script editor
3.png
- In the script list, right click on the script under "Window_Base" (most of time named "Window_Selectable) and click "Insert". You'll get a new blank script.
4.png
- Name the script "Word_Wrap" and paste the script made by KilloZapit . Then Apply.
5.png
- Save project.
6.png

Now it should work and text will automatically fit the message box.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Huh, how incredibly nice of you to give such a detailed tutorial! Very much obliged.
I have most of the stuff needed at hand, so am gonna give it a try, soon. Kinda boggles the mind though, that that script has been around for like 7 years - and it's the first time I (well, okay, this is not that much of a sensation xD) and some of the exalted VX Ace translator peeps have heard of it, seemingly.
Lol.
Should be standard.

Thanks.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I will give darkenergy100 the link because he is dedicated to getting these games regularly available, translating and hunting down copies. No to everyone else (unless you have a record of uploading games) because I don't want to be responsible for less traffic to a great site. Also you are to new here.
They're too new here, huh? You realize that the person you're replying to registered here half a year before you did? You registered Jan 16, 2018, they registered Jul 19, 2017

Why you gatekeeping, man? If you have quality English translations for games that the rest of us have to play in MTL-engrish, you should share those translations with the rest of us.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Censored, Japanese game, Female protagonist, Anal sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Bukkake, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Scat, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Group sex, Virgin, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Big tits, Handjob, Masturbation

sr, where is "bdsm" in game? i view cg games but no have in this.

edit: now i see it. only 1 scene, lolz.

Last edited:

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
I will give darkenergy100 the link because he is dedicated to getting these games regularly available, translating and hunting down copies. No to everyone else (unless you have a record of uploading games) because I don't want to be responsible for less traffic to a great site. Also you are to new here.
New to here? My accounts older than yours, and having another site wouldn't stop me from coming here, I've been on a few other site but this one is by far the best. I mainly want the link so I don't have to use the machine translation.

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
New to here? My accounts older than yours, and having another site wouldn't stop me from coming here, I've been on a few other site but this one is by far the best. I mainly want the link so I don't have to use the machine translation.
The link he sent was hentaifromhell.org, which is just an aggregater. Not much there that isn't here in English tbh.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
By the way, No offense meant to darkenergy100 by doing this.

But i'm quite a fan of exposure themed game and the broken mtl made it unbearable for me (even if english isn't my first language).
So I started translating (more like editing mtl) it over from the start. I didn't took your work as I started a complete new project from the raw japanese game.
My english might not be at a perfect level but I'm confident this will be a lot less eyes burning than the current mtl (Spent about 15 hours on it)

Don't know if it's acceptable to publish it here ?

Edit : Just finished it, also patched with auto word wrap pluggin

Last edited:

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Not an awful game. About as much as you expect. Translation is perfectly fine, you don't really need to read anything to understand what you have to do.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes