BlackPaladin18

Oct 21, 2018
The base game is still updating. This is a reskin of Public Sex Life H, which replaces the original characters with expies.
It's actually the other way around. This used to be the base game, but it didn't generate enough money or the developer couldn't earn money because of copyright reasons or something along those lines(don't really know the full details tbh). So he created the other game to earn more money, and with that money, he could keep working on this game. That's what he said at least, but all know how that turned out...

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
It's actually the other way around. This used to be the base game, but it didn't generate enough money or the developer couldn't earn money because of copyright reasons or something along those lines(don't really know the full details tbh). So he created the other game to earn more money, and with that money, he could keep working on this game. That's what he said at least, but all know how that turned out...
You are right. this is the first game. I just saw some slip ups in the other game where he forgot to change a waifu's name.

anyways. the other one is still updating.
but got mired in bad decisions that come from excessive ambition.

like trying to implement procedurally generated waifus which failed because procedural generation is trash.
so that got removed.
there is a pregnancy beta. but it is a seperate download.
there is a new "play as a woman" mode... which is currently a demo only... and takes an already overly ambitious game.

Creid

May 10, 2022
how can i use money cheat?
Edit: to use cheat, you have to click the dices on the screen when you open the game

Last edited:

anoneven

Dec 4, 2019
Good day everyone,

So... Apparently there is a bit of content with Tsunade as the nurse, according to the game files, however, since nobody has been able to solve the renpy issue with the nursery room trigger, we haven't been able to see it through normal gameplay.

I don't know if anyone, who's more knowledgable about renpy than me can help us fix this, but its apparently something really simple (You are trying to call or execute the function before it was defined), at least from what I could get.

PLEASE, someone help us modify that goddamn file.

Here's my source >

Error (shortened traceback):

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tmap/Map2.rpy", line 127, in <module>
NameError: name 'nursetriggers' is not defined

File "tmap/Map.rpyc", line 499, in script call
File "tmap/Map2.rpyc", line 127, in script
File "C:\Users\earh_\Documents\Personal\ParodySexLife-v0.40-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\earh_\Documents\Personal\ParodySexLife-v0.40-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/tmap/Map2.rpy", line 127, in <module>
NameError: name 'nursetriggers' is not defined

Example in code of a solution for these kinds of errors; The error is on the definition of the trigger, which you can find, after decompiling the script, on the file bonuscharacterstuff.rpy

Try to alter the order of the 2 parts:

def nursetriggers():
if fprotag == False:
if bonuscharacter == 3:
store.bsextime()
store.b3 = True
renpy.call("tsunade")

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
just found this, but no update for over a year...dead game? also, is there any g/g or b/g/g raven starfire content in the game at this time?

ConnortheFree

Jun 9, 2018
I'm jumping in very late to be a hero here.

How to fix the nursetriggers error:

Go to the game folder, find the "bonuscharacterstuff.rpy" file and open it in a text/code editor.

On line 98 right near the bottom, you see the following chunk of code:

def nursetriggers():
if bonuscharacter == 3:
store.bsextime()
store.b3 = True
renpy.call("tsunade")

This chunk is indented one tab space too far, so moving it all back one tab space fixes the nursetriggers error.

Rih

Jul 18, 2022
I'm jumping in very late to be a hero here.

How to fix the nursetriggers error:

Go to the game folder, find the "bonuscharacterstuff.rpy" file and open it in a text/code editor.

On line 98 right near the bottom, you see the following chunk of code:

def nursetriggers():
if bonuscharacter == 3:
store.bsextime()
store.b3 = True
renpy.call("tsunade")

This chunk is indented one tab space too far, so moving it all back one tab space fixes the nursetriggers error.
I'm in the game file (v 0.40) and can't find a file called "bonuscharacterstuff.rpy". Can you tell me your exact file path from "ParodySexLife-v0.40-pc"?

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
yeah the other game bad looking in 3D with so ugly charactere xD i dont understan why people continue to supporting shit like this ! xD

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes