Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
aww I downloaded it coz I thought Gwen and Sakura has content.

But the starter picks for girls are still nice tho.

arandofool

Feb 9, 2022
Need assistance involving Megumin. I played through her lovey dovey route, but eventually, she said she was a burden on me, and left while I was asleep, and I can't find her anywhere. Did I hit a bad end, is there a choice I messed up on, is that the end of her current content, or is she just hiding somewhere?

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Need assistance involving Megumin. I played through her lovey dovey route, but eventually, she said she was a burden on me, and left while I was asleep, and I can't find her anywhere. Did I hit a bad end, is there a choice I messed up on, is that the end of her current content, or is she just hiding somewhere?
It's been a while since I last played, but if I remember correctly, I think you'll find her if you go to the school at night.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
aww I downloaded it coz I thought Gwen and Sakura has content.

But the starter picks for girls are still nice tho.
You should not even bother dev has ignored this one for nearly a year now.. just cares about his 3D one This might as well be declared abandoned.

Reactions: bluewolf194

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I miss this one :( I came to look, hoping to see something other than 'abandoned'. Pity. I enjoyed it far more than the other version with blander looking characters.

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
I miss this one :( I came to look, hoping to see something other than 'abandoned'. Pity. I enjoyed it far more than the other version with blander looking characters.
Yeah, it really is a shame. This game had so much potential back when he was working on it frequently, but that lust for money was just too strong to resist. The creator just can't focus on a single idea if they don't think it'll somehow lead them to riches, but making a game that makes a good profit takes a long time. Time they don't seem willing to invest.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
When I try to go to the nurses room an error message comes up and when I get the radar it says there is someone in there. When I hit ignore there is nobody in there. If I click rollback it puts me back in the hallway. I try it again and it does the same thing. What can I do to avoid that and progress?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
is this still being worked on or is it abandon?
The base game is still updating. This is a reskin of Public Sex Life H, which replaces the original characters with expies.
edit: it is backwards. this came first

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes