DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Ok I got it earned the money and bought the cafe but how do I make the girls work there...
I found, in 0.40, I needed to buy a room in the mansion for the girl, have her move in, pick the top-left "event" in her room to ask her to work, and then click her name on main map & then her face to assign her to work at the Cafe I'd previously bought. (Long sentence. )
Did not have to buy "bigger place" from store, just used bell from main map lower left.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Raven Harem route, any knows how to unlock this two scenes???

View attachment 2239435
I am pretty sure you need to restart. content was added in the beginning and if you imported an old save you ended up skipping it.

Technically you could use the debug mode (maid in the mansion) to reset a single character.
But it is somewhat buggy.

I recommend to instead start a new game. then use universal renpy mod to give yourself a million dollars to skip most of the grind.
and then just blitz through already seen scenes via holding down the [ctrl] button

Last edited:

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
I am pretty sure you need to restart. content was added in the beginning and if you imported an old save you ended up skipping it.
and then just blitz through already seen scenes via holding down the [ctrl] button
Adding events at the beginning after making all this progress just feels like unnecessary hassle. Starting a new game just to check out unrelated events? Ugh, not my idea of fun.

I recommend to instead start a new game. use universal renpy mod to give yourself a million dollars.
This is new to me, is there really anything like this?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is new to me, is there really anything like this?
Yea. it is a great tool.

what I do is, I work once so I have an odd number for money. like say 23
then i hit alt M to open the mod main screen, switch variable search from name to value. and search for 23 (my current money) and it shows me all variables who current data says 23.

it finds the variable called [current_money]
click on "watch" and "remember" for this variable. set it to a huge number like 10 million. if extra lazy just add zeroes to save click number since it does not matter if you have 1 million or 2.3 million (just added 5 zeroes to 23 because I was too lazy to make it a round number)

then click save (leave game name on default).
now you can continue playing with effectively unlimited money.

oh, make note of the variable name somewhere. like posting it here on f95 or in a text file. so it is easier to find next time.
and that is all there is to it really. super simple and works in every renpy game. makes grindy sandboxes a breeze

money.png

Last edited:

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
Yea. it is a great tool.

what I do is, I work once so I have an odd number for money. like say 23
then i hit alt M to open the mod main screen, switch variable search from name to value. and search for 23 (my current money) and it shows me all variables who current data says 23.

it finds the variable called [current_money]
click on "watch" and "remember" for this variable. set it to a huge number like 10 million. if extra lazy just add zeroes to save click number since it does not matter if you have 1 million or 2.3 million (just added 5 zeroes to 23 because I was too lazy to make it a round number)

then click save (leave game name blank).
now you can continue playing with maxed out currency.

oh, make note of the variable name somewhere. like posting it here on f95 or in a text file. so it is easier to find next time.
and that is all there is to it really. super simple and works in every renpy game. makes grindy sandboxes a breeze

View attachment 2841885
That actually sounds pretty cool. It'll definitely be a relief for players giving a game another go. I'm definitely gonna give it a look! thanks for the info.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes