Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
For new content releases (not compression/bug fix releases) depends on the support, for this month I'll be able to work on it a lot, and (Hopefully) get a new release within the month. The progress will be a little slower next month because of work (Unless I meet my Patreon Goal)

There's a little more information on my Patreon, in terms of what i'm going to be focusing on in terms of content.
So I have a bug from an old version still popping up in .19. I tried putting raven on one of the duties and it just immediately said that she has worked to much and this is the last day she'll work. In addition even after taking her off it says it every day during the day turnover scenes.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
So I have a bug from an old version still popping up in .19. I tried putting raven on one of the duties and it just immediately said that she has worked to much and this is the last day she'll work. In addition even after taking her off it says it every day during the day turnover scenes.
Its a save issue. The value that controls it isn't being rewritten and I don't know if its a bug that has been fixed yet.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Will Gwen and the other girl be main characters as Raven and Froppy or just extra scenes like the rest of the girls?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
how to use the radar shuffle nothing I do works I still gotta wait a day
you press r when a girl is in the picture. make sure you've bought the upgrade though.
Will Gwen and the other girl be main characters as Raven and Froppy or just extra scenes like the rest of the girls?
They are candidates for main girls right now. They may or may not end up being the next ones.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Wait there is a ntr in this version?is there other route for her,or im forced to see or share her with other guys?I guess not only Raven,you will share some bonus girls with other guy aswell?
It's not NTR, more like a casual, "Guy is fucking gal and lets you get in on it" kinda thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It's not NTR, more like a casual, "Guy is fucking gal and lets you get in on it" kinda thing.
I see..but,that really unlikely of mc,he always fuck the girls first in this game..and some character have their fans aswell...:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz89
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes