cavaemon

May 29, 2018
coolies on the extra charas lol but it would be even better if they get some side story action too and if its planned will we see more content for each girl that we can add to are harem? also as a side Q will someone ask for a female chara from undertale? or frisk im not picky lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease have a heart and read some posts from last 5 pages ... There are hints and tips of content:
Latest news from the cords ... gonna make this a public announcement since it is supposed to be a public sex life :)!

Dev posted a long list of things done for the Silver + supporters beta release this week:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too many dbz iterations to count...

She is the hardest to get ... what game have you been playing?
It is like you blink and her scenes are done and gone!
whats new in v0.20 compared to v0.19
the extra charas

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am I need advance new stage with Raven for seeing her new scene? I was waiting her love content for to be honest if this scene was for that ''Cum dupster'' route I dont want to see :D

Mar 22, 2019
Am I need advance new stage with Raven for seeing her new scene? I was waiting her love content for to be honest if this scene was for that ''Cum dupster'' route I dont want to see :D
There is no love route for her yet.only cumdumpster route,after she is done become cumdumpster and pregnant with unknown,you have an option to put her in your mansion as your harem girl.

theyobokenxe

Aug 8, 2018
So the MC is Gilgamesh? I thought the MC looked like Gilgamesh, but I didn't expect him to use his skills :unsure:, Artoria when?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
You can advance her stage without seeing those prostitution scenes. You can even have her move in with you without ever seeing those scenes (in 0.20)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
Mar 22, 2019
You can advance her stage without seeing those prostitution scenes. You can even have her move in with you without ever seeing those scenes (in 0.20)
Oof,so without seeing it,does the prostitution never happen in that route?Or it just part of her story route and i can skip it..

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes