Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When and if dev decides the game has had enough testing to show its face around here ... namely after he releases 0.21 we could see the 20 update.
post from dev on March 6th stated that:

Public Sex Life 0.20 Part 1 Beta Release!!! |FINALLY DONE!| Silver+

There will be at least two or three more beta releases before the official release. This is to make the mansion feel like less of work in progress...

Reactions: Canade

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
other dev talk on the cords ... work on the mansion ensues ... while home of Mc remains the small room somewhere unknown.

there's going to be a maid system which adds a girl to your house which you can request services from.
But they wont have as many options as the main girls

”Girls on the love route will not be shared, that's kinda why there are two routes in the first place. However you will be able to convert someone whos already on the love route into the slave route if you wanted ”
expect Narberal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
”She will be in the next update! Her scenes already written, just have to add the animations”

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the mean time dev works out the kinks of that maid sistem with limitted interactions ..
We be dreaming of them fun happy places in there... Why not think of it like cerebro .. any wild and kinky dream manifested :)

Mar 22, 2019
Dont expect Raven love route,she will be in cumdump route until the end of the game.After that,dev will put another route for her.I will drop this no plot game first,i will check it back after its done.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game not worth it..i need to wait till the game almost complete for my raven love route.*facepalm

Reactions: Valeck

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Dont expect Raven love route,she will be in cumdump route until the end of the game.After that,dev will put another route for her.I will drop this no plot game first,i will check it back after its done.
Well *. I'll just wait till the end of the game, no point in playing the raven route if there won't be a love route anytime soon :(.

Reactions: Valeck and Genji

xdoutshock

Jan 6, 2020
View attachment 394769

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated for maximum enjoyment! There will be a mixture between main characters, and bonus event characters. Who these characters are, will end up being decided by you! The side event characters will be decided by both polls and Patreon Reward Tiers! Main characters will be decided by polls only! So if you want a chance to have your favorite character added into the main game, be sure to subscribe!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-05
Release Date: 2020-03-05
Developer: ParadiceZone |
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android (v0.17):
MEGA - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

View attachment 394764 View attachment 394765 View attachment 394766 View attachment 394767 View attachment 394768
View attachment 442771 View attachment 442772 View attachment 442773 View attachment 442775 View attachment 442776 View attachment 442778 View attachment 442777 View attachment 442782 View attachment 442796
IS THEIR LAINS MOD FOR THIS????

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I might do a poll to decide if I should add the love route before I finish the whore route. It would make it easier for me to work all of the same routes at the same time too.
Mate, I know this is in a way a resource program, but still, keep up the good work. As soon as this whole not getting paid over coronavirus clears up, you've earned yourself a patreon sponsor

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
"Narberal Gamma Added"
FUCK YEAH, finally 1 of the girl in Nazarick join the game. I hope you will add all members of the Pleiades in the future updates, and maybe Albedo and Shalltear too

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes