ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So are Raven's last 7 gallery scenes all locked until next update?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
How much of a difference is there with the route changes/intro? is it big enough to start over? do old saves still work?

May 1, 2017
these are definitely one of the best cartoon 3d models i've seen, now i would make this game in unreal or unity, so i could actually walk around and explore something, because visual novel in general dont give that much gameplay but keep it up.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
How much of a difference is there with the route changes/intro? is it big enough to start over? do old saves still work?
The beginning dialogue for Froppy is pretty much completely different. The old save still work, however they will have lag, starting the game over, you should be able to see the difference, if it doesn't bug you, then you can just use your old save, but up to you. I did provide a save file, thats just before this update that's lag free!

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
these are definitely one of the best cartoon 3d models i've seen, now i would make this game in unreal or unity, so i could actually walk around and explore something, because visual novel in general dont give that much gameplay but keep it up.
Personally I prefer not needing to use a keyboard to move around, and at least in my experience, the models are always better in games like this comaped to something where you have to move around like a traditional game. to each their own I guess.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Really good update! I used my old save files and i can tell for me only lagged 1 or 2 times before i choose anything for 2-3 sec so no problem ;)

deltacharlie16

Mar 17, 2018
why won't it open on mac? like it's not telling me i can't opening it, when i click on it just nothing happens
Same problem here. When the "This application cannot be opened" I already used terminal to change it, but for some reason its still not opening, anyone got answers?

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes