Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
There should be a dice icon when you play the game in the top left. under the energy bar.
ah yes it is thx did not saw it XD and i lvoe the new scenes mabye make threesome scenes standdart in the next version and froopys new route is amazing wich one is new slave or lover

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh ... But Raven does have fans in all of us .. she is so sweet .. the class book worm slouching it in the library until MC
comes along and she has her first taste of love .. of lust .. of uncontrollable desire for a mere mortal like her.
No more channeling the six eyed monster she was bred to pursue .. she can now lay it all on the line for our fiery MC!
Have her be the babe you desire! Help her live a normal human life next to MC ... just stop where she is still 1 on 1 with MC
That is all .. have her be the utmost pleasurable babe only for MC ... and start your fantasy with every other girl.
You can do it! Do not make her do things you do not like. Just keep being 2 against the world and game oN!
raven not have fan

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Oh ... But Raven does have fans in all of us .. she is so sweet .. the class book worm slouching it in the library until MC
comes along and she has her first taste of love .. of lust .. of uncontrollable desire for a mere mortal like her.
No more channeling the six eyed monster she was bred to pursue .. she can now lay it all on the line for our fiery MC!
Have her be the babe you desire! Help her live a normal human life next to MC ... just stop where she is still 1 on 1 with MC
That is all .. have her be the utmost pleasurable babe only for MC ... and start your fantasy with every other girl.
You can do it! Do not make her do things you do not like. Just keep being 2 against the world and game oN!
what the fuck are you saying

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
it says "The application “PublicSexLife” can’t be opened." on mac, can someone help?
I have no idea if anyone's helped you yet. But all you need to do is duplicate your old copy and then copy and paste the stuff within the new game file to the duplicate. Don't merge anything just replace them all. that should allow it to work. If that doesn't help you may have to do one extra command.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
All that is going to be optional, It's like four elements, one route gets worked on first, then later the 2nd one will be added. Raven is on the whore route, froppy is on the love route. Have to start somewhere.
Guess I'll wait to play this game until those options are available. Not into sharing with other dudes.

Reactions: Valeck and Genji
Aug 17, 2019
Found a couple of issues when using the lag-fix save. Firstly, even though I chose Froppy to refer to herself as bitch, she still primarily uses the term whore. Secondly, before inviting her to live with you, Ravens third reward in the library isn't unlocking despite replaying all her scenes multiple times and letting her work both bathroom jobs. Finally, and I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just phenominally unlucky, but Ryuko hasn't appeared once on the scanner even though I've spent literally five straight minutes constantly tapping R. I've seen every other side girl scene on this save, but that one just isn't showing up.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, I must also wait. First for the unofficial Android Port and second to be sure that no other Male has Sex with the women on this Game. Raven should also be mine only and shouldn't have sex with the other Male students there.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
You know... I would find it really amusing if there was an option to abandon the girls end game, and then they go full Yandere on you.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Could all the vanilla fans just let the dev' work peacefully ?
As for myself I love NTR, but I'm not bitching for having Froppy and 18 as public sluts. Damn, stop being egoist, let the dev' do HIS game and then you'll submit your ideas..
I'm gonna make myself some enemies by saying this, but reading the same complaint over and over just for two scenes (that I loved personnally) is really annoying.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
just let the dev' work peacefully
Have a look see right here ... dev needs all the propositions laid bare by his supporters as soon as possible
to make a better game:

I might do a poll to decide if I should add the love route before I finish the whore route. It would make it easier for me to work all of the same routes at the same time too.
Those are not yet in game .. dev released this version with sneak peeks of what is to come ... menu is there, but the scenes are not.

Yeah, guess I forgot to disable that
the last 7 on raven

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes