Digerati

Oct 15, 2019
View attachment 394769

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated for maximum enjoyment! There will be a mixture between main characters, and bonus event characters. Who these characters are, will end up being decided by you! The side event characters will be decided by both polls and Patreon Reward Tiers! Main characters will be decided by polls only! So if you want a chance to have your favorite character added into the main game, be sure to subscribe!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-02
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: ParadiceZone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - GDRIVE -
Mac: MEGA - - GDRIVE -
Android
(v0.17): MEGA - -

View attachment 394764 View attachment 394765 View attachment 394766 View attachment 394767 View attachment 394768
View attachment 442771 View attachment 442772 View attachment 442773 View attachment 442775 View attachment 442776 View attachment 442778 View attachment 442777 View attachment 442782 View attachment 442796
already posted this once sorry if this is annoying I'm still getting used to using this s
View attachment 394769

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated for maximum enjoyment! There will be a mixture between main characters, and bonus event characters. Who these characters are, will end up being decided by you! The side event characters will be decided by both polls and Patreon Reward Tiers! Main characters will be decided by polls only! So if you want a chance to have your favorite character added into the main game, be sure to subscribe!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-02
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: ParadiceZone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - GDRIVE -
Mac: MEGA - - GDRIVE -
Android
(v0.17): MEGA - -

View attachment 394764 View attachment 394765 View attachment 394766 View attachment 394767 View attachment 394768
View attachment 442771 View attachment 442772 View attachment 442773 View attachment 442775 View attachment 442776 View attachment 442778 View attachment 442777 View attachment 442782 View attachment 442796
Tried this once but I don't think it worked ... Still getting used to working this site

Are there any plans to continue with the Android version the last update was V 0.17

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Dear lord, this game is so hot. I absolutely loved Android 18. Her body was perfect, loved her personality too. Can't believe I hadn't played this before.

I'm just curious about the routes, 'cause somebody mentioned the love route wasn't implemented yet, but Froppy seemed like a love route, or at least pretty close to it. 18's was also pretty blatant.

Is the whore routes going to be like forced NTR or something? I ask because there's no tag.

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Dear lord, this game is so hot. I absolutely loved Android 18. Her body was perfect, loved her personality too. Can't believe I hadn't played this before.

I'm just curious about the routes, 'cause somebody mentioned the love route wasn't implemented yet, but Froppy seemed like a love route, or at least pretty close to it. 18's was also pretty blatant.

Is the whore routes going to be like forced NTR or something? I ask because there's no tag.
18 and Froppy are currently on the Love Route, Raven is the only one on the Whore Route.

There is no NTR, some people think turning girls into whores and having them work for you is NTR, but that isn't NTR. If you don't like that, all of that is optional, you don't have to prostitute Raven, it's very easily skippable. I made it skippable for the people who prefer her to have a more slutty personality but don't like prostituting your girls.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Does attending class do anything?
passes time, it's been a while but I believe in the beginning of the game you need to go to class to start a lot of the stuff with android 18. I'd say def go to class for at least a while in the start of the game, but after you get to a certain point with 18 it isn't really necessary anymore.

shawntheone

Aug 6, 2017
now if only other devs that get far more from patron could follow the work ethic of this guy. so much done in so little time im quite impressed.

Reactions: lo0u

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Honestly this game has my top marks by far, everything is smooth, there is no complete slow pace during the scenes like other games, and they even got the dirty talk pretty accurate if you read it in your head :LOL: 10/10 will always play again

RJO-999

Nov 10, 2019
I cant open the file on mac? anyone know why? i already made it an executable file but it just doesnt work

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
There's a walkthrough, it's not like there are stats or anything to really need to cheat; it's pretty much just a linear decision tree type story.
Please ignore what I said. I must have been really tired when I wrote that and completely thought I was in the thread for a different game. how embarrassing.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes