ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
ParadiceZone
Will there be more lesbian type content? I've always liked 'fucked while licking' type.
Though another scene with 18 and Ruby would be awesome with a bit of threesome in it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v0.20 Beta 4
Nope, not in the slightest ... 20 bete was 2.8 GB long!
20 public was 1,5 GB long ... lots of straightening out going on....
0.20 we have now is a streamlined version of the latter ... only 1 GB long

Dev actually stays true to having stuff fixed once out of betas.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I hope the other routes for the girls will be available soon. I'd love to see the differences, but I realize with how many scenes there are for each route so far, it would probably be a while before they get to the point of joining you at the mansion.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I hope the other routes for the girls will be available soon. I'd love to see the differences, but I realize with how many scenes there are for each route so far, it would probably be a while before they get to the point of joining you at the mansion.
well, hey; Raven love route just started, and I think the last dev update said they planned to add a little bit of 18 & froppy alternating each patch, so you'll get to see it pretty soon

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
well, hey; Raven love route just started, and I think the last dev update said they planned to add a little bit of 18 & froppy alternating each patch, so you'll get to see it pretty soon
Really? Because I started a new game, and it said that I couldn't take her love/harem route.

ParadiceZone On a different note from the above, when you go to get your first reward from Froppy after having trained enough, you say "You're a pretty amazing Couch..."; I think it's safe to say you meant Coach, and not a type of furniture. Couch is used again a few texts after. When you reward Raven so that she'll work for you, it says "now that Raven recived her reward"; recived --> received.
Also, a lot of instances of "your" and "you're" seem to be flipped. A rule of thumb I follow is if saying "you are" doesn't make sense between the words, then "your" would be used, and "you're" for if it would make sense.

Last edited:

Showii

Mar 2, 2020
Damn for Android version it's only v0.17 have to wait for update but I love the game because there are so many characters I love so much

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Really? Because I started a new game, and it said that I couldn't take her love/harem route.

ParadiceZone On a different note from the above, when you go to get your first reward from Froppy after having trained enough, you say "You're a pretty amazing Couch..."; I think it's safe to say you meant Coach, and not a type of furniture. Couch is used again a few texts after.
Also, a lot of instances of "your" and "you're" seem to be flipped. A rule of thumb I follow is if saying "you are" doesn't make sense between the words, then "your" would be used, and "you're" for if it would make sense.
Raven's love route is going to be featured in the next release!

That wasn't a typo, I have a inanimate object fetish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Raven's love route is going to be featured in the next release!

That wasn't a typo, I have a inanimate object fetish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's no problem, as I think it's almost impossible to find everything without more than one pairs of eyes. I'm a very detail-oriented person. While my grammar could still be improved, my spelling has always been impeccable. I've even found a typo in a AAA studio game for the Xbox 360 lol (it was Dragon Age: Inquisition if I remember right).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Can we change the scanner so we dont have to redo a scene we already seen over and over untill we get a new one?
I had to do like 5-6 repeats before i found a new one and then another 5 to find anther new one...I have no idea how many more new scenes there might be because the repeat scenes you done over and over is annoying.

also, why do I have 3 different green bathing suits for the frog girl in my inventory going from normal to extremely skimpy that I can never give her??
It seems the the only thing you can do is visit gym, toilet, showers and the teacher over and over? I dont get anything else to trigger
v0.21 v0.20 Beta 4 Edit: I think, not sure.
yea i assumed beta after i posted, but was not sure :eek:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Can we change the scanner so we dont have to redo a scene we already seen over and over untill we get a new one?
I had to do like 5-6 repeats before i found a new one and then another 5 to find anther new one...I have no idea how many more new scenes there might be because the repeat scenes you done over and over is annoying.

also, why do I have 3 different green bathing suits for the frog girl in my inventory going from normal to extremely skimpy that I can never give her??
It seems the the only thing you can do is visit gym, toilet, showers and the teacher over and over? I dont get anything else to trigger

yea i assumed beta after i posted, but was not sure :eek:
Raven is in the library. Teacher is the classroom and froppy at the pool, you know these two of course. The scanner changes pending on the day of the week, you have to click it everyday and see whose picture shows up.

Bathing suits require quests. When the game mentions getting a bathing suit, go buy the first one. I had to double check the patreon to be sure which version this was, it was originally called 21.

Reactions: Belnick
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes