jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
A couple of things I found to be fixed in the latest update (I'm excluding minor typos for now): When you hover over your bed in the mansion, it's labeled as Girl's Hall (it still functions properly though). The body paint "swimsuit" for Froppy says $100 when you hover over it, but after clicking on it, you're told it's only $60. The Froppy+Raven threesome animations in the mansion didn't seem to want to loop for me. The same problem didn't occur with the Froppy+C18 or C18+Raven ones.

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
Lol.. So sad. After the girl move to mansion.. Sex scene etc became limits.. Only blow mast and sex -,-.. Hope next update will be more. Regret to move the girl to mansion

Not-E-Bouy

Jan 28, 2020
All I did was laugh and face palm the whole time... named my character 'Douche' by the way...
If it wasn't animated and filled with memorable anime characters I wouldn't put up with this douche of a dickbag for a second...
Literally didn't get excited at all because of the lack of personality in any character.

"Hey I'm douche! Let's date!"
*Fingers girl
*Fucks girl
Repeat with next girl...

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
just gonna say the raven still bug after you date/choose route for her gg.PNG
she still waiting at the gate..(should be gone) and at library for training.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm very surprised we haven't gotten any threesome scenes where you fuck one while she eats the other. I love those types. I was really hoping for the Ruby/18 scene to have some of that, but it didn't.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes