tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Can we change the scanner so we dont have to redo a scene we already seen over and over untill we get a new one?
I had to do like 5-6 repeats before i found a new one and then another 5 to find anther new one...I have no idea how many more new scenes there might be because the repeat scenes you done over and over is annoying.

also, why do I have 3 different green bathing suits for the frog girl in my inventory going from normal to extremely skimpy that I can never give her??
It seems the the only thing you can do is visit gym, toilet, showers and the teacher over and over? I dont get anything else to trigger

yea i assumed beta after i posted, but was not sure :eek:
You have to train your swimming, and then do the competition. Each time you advance the swim competition you can give her a skimpier swimsuit.

Reactions: Canade

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Raven is in the library. Teacher is the classroom and froppy at the pool, you know these two of course. The scanner changes pending on the day of the week, you have to click it everyday and see whose picture shows up.

Bathing suits require quests. When the game mentions getting a bathing suit, go buy the first one. I had to double check the patreon to be sure which version this was, it was originally called 21.
yea I bought them all at that time and froggy girl just have no dialog anymore
btw there are more than 7 girls, but u saying it is same each monday etc?

uggh, such a mess, might have been an update where u should have restarted and i did not, i dont remember now, too many games :eek:, might do a restart another time to see if that helps

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You have to train your swimming, and then do the competition. Each time you advance the swim competition you can give her a skimpier swimsuit.
how do u train swimming? I dont think ive done that?
u cant click on pool or the other girls and froggy girl has no dialog

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'd restart, it sounds like you hit a bug or an update borked your save. If you're far enough to have been able to afford all the swimsuits you should have progressed to the point that you can swim.

It's been too long since I was at the start of the game, so I don't remember more specific advice on starting froppy's questline. You like run into her a few times and then you can start talking to her and eventually she asks you to join the swim team.

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
i installed the save that the games brings and now my gallery is empty apart from the new stuff plz help

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
yea I bought them all at that time and froggy girl just have no dialog anymore
btw there are more than 7 girls, but u saying it is same each monday etc?

uggh, such a mess, might have been an update where u should have restarted and i did not, i dont remember now, too many games :eek:, might do a restart another time to see if that helps
The side girls that are located by the Dragon Radar are random and can be found in the locker room, or one of those rooms haha. Every day the woman changes, so you have to check you radar to see who is available on any given day (click the radar and you'll see a face). I'd recommend restarting, but up to you.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
The pool should be clickable. Make sure you have enough energy to go for a swim. If it isn't clickable, then your save may be too old for the new update.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The pool should be clickable. Make sure you have enough energy to go for a swim. If it isn't clickable, then your save may be too old for the new update.
Full energy, "I dont really feel like swimming right now" at morning afternoon and evening

edit:
Fixed it by changing "pool unlocked" from False to True and now I could practice swimming, thx

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Full energy, "I dont really feel like swimming right now" at morning afternoon and evening
So you've talked to froppy about joining the swim team, unlocked the swim option, but can't swim. It should be working, I'm not sure why it's not. Have you used any save editing?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So you've talked to froppy about joining the swim team, unlocked the swim option, but can't swim. It should be working, I'm not sure why it's not. Have you used any save editing?
yea to unlock swimming, just did
telling me to talk to Tsu for reward, but frogg girl is named Asui not Tsu, cant find Tsu anywhere

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Belnick Tsu is Asui is Froppy. Also, if you used the save editor, I'd recommend deleting the save and persistent data and starting over, your save may be broken.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Belnick Tsu is Asui is Froppy. Also, if you used the save editor, I'd recommend deleting the save and persistent data and starting over, your save may be broken.
now u remind me of tech support "format the hard drive is the best solution"
would rather find what trigger is missed and fix that, is it tournament 1?

Reactions: Canade

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
how to activate the cheats?
because I read the advice and replay the game but I don´t know how active the cheats

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
now u remind me of tech support "format the hard drive is the best solution"
would rather find what trigger is missed and fix that, is it tournament 1?
Swimming in the pool triggers when you join the swim team. You swim to build up your stats for each tournament.

Reactions: fernyferny
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes