bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
ParadiceZone and the patreoneer..
i have an input for you.. or yeah...
can we have tae takemi from persona 5 as nurse/doctor..
or there already character on that room? i never seen anyone there.
maybe im just hoping there eh.. i like mature personality like android 18(teacher).

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
So, I'm missing 3 scenes for Raven in the whore route, between the glory hole scene and the public sex scene. I'm gonna double check some scenes, but just in case, can I get some hints as to what I need to do to get these scenes? Not direct answers, but just something to nudge me in the right direction.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. I just had to wait a bit while she was doing Glory Hole duty, then I got them.

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
yep its now a need to up the bar wage by at least 20 or 30 dollars because damn it I hate the less than 30 bucks grind.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is this good
If you fancy the models, this is good to keep doing actions every day to ascend to better relationship with a bunch of babes.
This also has surprise babes, quite a lot of them, every day in certain places of the universe.

how much content
This has a lot of interactions with 3 babes that MC can pursue and have fun with ...
The library babe seems to me the most full fledged, close second is the class babe ... then we got the swim babe.

PLay! Have Fun! See if this fits your gaming pleasure :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ParadiceZone Can you add breast implant choice? I mean for example Raven in other adult drawings always has firm and big bobies and thats suits her so much for lots of guyz prefference. And for to be honest we has three girls but not one of them has big bobies. Thats little bit sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: Ghostload and Micma

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
ParadiceZone Can you add breast implant choice? I mean for example Raven in other adult drawings always has firm and big bobies and thats suits her so much for lots of guyz prefference. And for to be honest we has three girls but not one of them has big bobies. Thats little bit sad :(
I won't be able to add outfits/customization until I get enough support where I can stop and work on details like that, but it is planned.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I won't be able to add outfits/customization until I get enough support where I can stop and work on details like that, but it is planned.
Ok thanks for answer but why you dont make any of them wtih big bobies when you first make them. I mean that could be easy to think about it. Making three same/smilar looking body is not that good ide. If one of them could be more diffrent then others thats will be better. I'm just saying.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Ok thanks for answer but why you dont make any of them wtih big bobies when you first make them. I mean that could be easy to think about it. Making three same/smilar looking body is not that good ide. If one of them could be more diffrent then others thats will be better. I'm just saying.
I didn't really make a conscious decision to not do big boobs, I just went with the characters that we're set up. Can't really change it now. Those characters aren't exactly known to have big breasts anyways, so I just didn't think to make their breasts bigger than normal.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I didn't really make a conscious decision to not do big boobs, I just went with the characters that we're set up. Can't really change it now. Those characters aren't exactly known to have big breasts anyways, so I just didn't think to make their breasts bigger than normal.
Personally I like it better as they are now since the girls are based on existing characters, it adds more realism to the scenes and interactions.

Rojao13Tiro

Apr 7, 2018
Dude this game is so great, you did very well with the animations. And THANKS for using their original bodies and not giving them awkward big boobs and stuff :)

Reactions: NeoGenesis

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
I actually liked their boobs. Humongous ones are really a turn-off anyway.
Loved your game btw, bro. The sudden Narberal Gamma out of nowhere put a smile on my face. Also I loved how every animation isn't just one boring angle one certain position and a repeating "It feels so good" dialogue stated in different ways - particularly Raven's first blowjob scene in whore route.

Will wait for more. Hopefully, the whore's route's prostitution and exhibition aspect of the story for more girls will get more content in the future... but looking at the title I think I need not worry.

Last edited:

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
The amount of content and the quality of animations makes games like something unlimited and akabur trainers look weak.

Please make android 18's boobs bigger.

Reactions: Morkar
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes