Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Is Raven Reward3 not in this version?

Edit: I managed to unlock all the scenes in the gallery so Im just going to assume that the locked Reward is not in game yet. That being said, I really enjoy this game. Looking forward to the Getting everyones Alternate routes to the mansion completed. I ultimately hope to have a save for having all three girls Harem and all three girls Slave. Also, looking forward to any additional Main Girls added.

I noticed trolling through the thread that there been calls for making boobs "x" size, but I fall into the camp of just make them attractively fit the body proportions, although oversized tends to turn me off quicker than undersized. That is usually because too many developers decide to go with Drastically Oversized to the point of being ridiculously unrealistic. The overall proportions matter and I think your models have done a very good job of keeping things reasonable and attractive.

Your "H" reskin models looks very promising as well. I look forward to it catching up to the content available in this version. I can't decide which models I like better. Things might turn around here in the land of Covid enough soon that I can start looking into starting my Patreon supporting back up. I think Im going to add you to my list of potentials.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGenesis

TJX

Oct 27, 2018
on Android, what's in the cheats menu? hopefully on the next android updates, if the main menu still going error, the cheats menu can be placed inside option menu, or else.. thanks

Reactions: Hamboi

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I hear of cheats. WOuld it be possible to add a link to the post explaining how to use cheats in the first post (common in other threads). Thanks

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Is 0.22 going to be released? Nvm, I made a request in the update section.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes