Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The canon one,she havesmall breast.Compare it with dbz and you will see what i mean.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Personal opinion following the recent comments. I would love larger breasted models, BUT I do think that it should become something like an extra, not a staple of the main story.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Options are never a bad thing to have if they can be implemented without too much hassle.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Personal opinion following the recent comments. I would love larger breasted models, BUT I do think that it should become something like an extra, not a staple of the main story.
I mean, this is a generically divisive statement, for every request for bigger boobs there will be equal requests for smaller boobs. I'm not opposed to the option to increase/decrease the size of any character, but I acknowledge how much extra work that is.

Reactions: Genji

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I mean, this is a generically divisive statement, for every request for bigger boobs there will be equal requests for smaller boobs. I'm not opposed to the option to increase/decrease the size of any character, but I acknowledge how much extra work that is.
I'm not quite understanding why you find that divisive. I'm saying that the option of changing the size would be a good option (one that I do respect the fact that it would be a lot of work), but should not be a required thing to progress the story, i.e. you want bigger busts, you have them, if you don't you aren't forced to have them to move things along.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm not quite understanding why you find that divisive. I'm saying that the option of changing the size would be a good option (one that I do respect the fact that it would be a lot of work), but should not be a required thing to progress the story, i.e. you want bigger busts, you have them, if you don't you aren't forced to have them to move things along.
I took your statement from the standpoint of "make the boobs bigger" and was just pointing out that for every make them bigger cry there is someone making a make them smaller cry. I'm sorry if I took you out of context to make a point.

Hamboi

Jun 19, 2018
The main menu won't work for me on Android. It just goes straight to the start of the game and I get a error message.

mrflippy

Feb 20, 2020
Can you make it possible to hide or option for making text box smaller on android? At the moment it uses 40% of the screen.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
woooooow... cool reskin on the game! big news on patreon ppl btw. also I hope to see more games from you best wishes for future updates cheers :)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i hope raven got remodelling/revamp/or whtever its say cuz her head looks crinch or maybe not comfy like other char

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
So to explain the Patreon news a bit. The game will be splitting into two skins. The parody one we've had till now, and the new one that uses Honey select. The parody will become dissociated from the patreon but will still be worked on alongside the new skin. Since they are essentially the same game, the progression of both won't be slowed down too much

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
So to explain the Patreon news a bit. The game will be splitting into two skins. The parody one we've had till now, and the new one that uses Honey select. The parody will become dissociated from the patreon but will still be worked on alongside the new skin. Since they are essentially the same game, the progression of both won't be slowed down too much
Oh, makes sense, so animations and scenes could be the same in both versions, just with the different skins? Like the parody skin and the H-skin?

Reactions: cavaemon

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Oh, makes sense, so animations and scenes could be the same in both versions, just with the different skins? Like the parody skin and the H-skin?
The games are almost completely identical. Same dialog, interactions, and animations. The characters will have different names and looks, but the personalities are still the same. You can still work at the bar and go swimming, and the school, bar, and shop maps are the same.

Reactions: obiwan

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
But if both games are the same, for what purpose has the HS version been made ?
Not to criticize, I'm just asking out of curiosity

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes