BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Public Sex Life H 0.2 Beta Release!
Beta releases are going to be pretty frequent considering how fast I can get animations done. It's only been two days, but I've already done 6 scenes. So I should be able to catch this game up to the parody pretty fast!

Beta Releases may experience some bugs, it's best to make a separate save from the official release!

Changelog:
3 new scenes for Sam!
3 new scenes for Rachael!
Downloads:

| |

• Love
Reactions: cavaemon and Canade

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Public Sex Life H 0.2 Beta Release!
Beta releases are going to be pretty frequent considering how fast I can get animations done. It's only been two days, but I've already done 6 scenes. So I should be able to catch this game up to the parody pretty fast!

Beta Releases may experience some bugs, it's best to make a separate save from the official release!

Changelog:
3 new scenes for Sam!
3 new scenes for Rachael!
Downloads:

PC | MAC | ANDROID
Wrong Thread man.
That's the right Thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/public-sex-life-h-v0-1-paradicezone.51860/

Reactions: Canade

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Not abandoned, but due to the parody nature of this version it can't have any news about it posted on the patreon anymore. If you want info, head to the discord.
I'm not a discord guy, could make a little summary of what happened?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I'm not a discord guy, could make a little summary of what happened?
Well at the moment as of 2 days ago they posted on the patreon about their current condition. they aren't in a situation where they can work on it consistently or even have enough connection to upload a version due to a move out of their living situation. Going to have to be patient.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Well at the moment as of 2 days ago they posted on the patreon about their current condition. they aren't in a situation where they can work on it consistently or even have enough connection to upload a version due to a move out of their living situation. Going to have to be patient.
I meant about the parody thing and why he/they had to start doing a non-parody HS version of the game :p.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I meant about the parody thing and why he/they had to start doing a non-parody HS version of the game :p.
ah, that. Well the parody nature of the characters could potentially cause problems down the line due to copyrights etc., but the development of the second version was to give a second style option and give the game some more potential. Also since it is pretty much a skin swap it doesn't bog down the production of either.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
ah, that. Well the parody nature of the characters could potentially cause problems down the line due to copyrights etc., but the development of the second version was to give a second style option and give the game some more potential. Also since it is pretty much a skin swap it doesn't bog down the production of either.
So the HS version is just to cover thenselves, not because they already had some kind of warning?

PogosPinted

Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone have a full gallery unlocked save? I've played the entire game on the H version, I dont wanna do it again

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes