Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Does anyone know what is the name of this graphic engine? Looks like the most game are made by THIS and Daz3d. I have no idea what the name of this one pls help.
No, the most used engines are DAZ and Honey Select. These kind of games are so little that I can still count them on the link I have in my signature. Feel free to check it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
my complaint is the girl by the pool (SAM .AKA PROGGY) cant access her anymore at all after a certain amount of times
doing her stuff rinse/repeat swim to gain endurance and do her tournaments
get a message bottom of screen says "you have reached the end of proggys progress"
thinking no shit isnt that what i was working for so she would mine and,etc like wtf all that to end up with nothing?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
my complaint is the girl by the pool (SAM .AKA PROGGY) cant access her anymore at all after a certain amount of times
doing her stuff rinse/repeat swim to gain endurance and do her tournaments
get a message bottom of screen says "you have reached the end of proggys progress"
thinking no shit isnt that what i was working for so she would mine and,etc like wtf all that to end up with nothing?
Game is still in early development, that's not the end end. Just means it's the end of the current progress with her.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I always love seeing a new chapter of this. It saddens me a bit when I see the other version and get excited when I see the name...until I see the additional 'H'.

Need Utaha from Saekano, just saying.
Huh... Sry for saying that loud, I haven't played the game yet. :oops:
I want to see Mina from Hero Academia. Preferably as a 'main' girl for more scenes.
She's so RARE in H games, for some reason.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i DLd this update before looking at the change log and realizing that the update had nothing i was interested in :FacePalm:

Reactions: Narakumi

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So Momo is officially just another side character? Aww. Thought someone said a patch or two ago that she was going to be the next main girl.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
ParadiceZone
Any chance the whore route for c18 will have a Ruby Rose scene like the love route? I'd love to see one being eaten out while they're being drilled.

McGrei

Dec 5, 2019
Hello

Can anyone pls tell me witch 2 scenes I m missing in the Raven whore rout? You can see the picture thats hopefully gonna help.
It s after Raven moved in the mansion I think. Raven.png

Reactions: DVC804 and rgnar62
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes