h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
It's kinda good to have another version of the game, this way i don't need 2 saves for different routes, making sluts in this one, and love route in the H version, 10/10. You also gained yourself a new patron, keep up the good work good sir/ma'am!

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
If you tell me how i can
If you hold down the Windows key and R a window will pop up, you can type AppData into that and press enter. Open Roaming, then RenPy, then find PublicSexLife (will probably end with a bunch of numbers). You can upload the persistent file from there as well as the full save. Also, find a cape (or blanket) and wrap it around your shoulders, because you, good sir, are a hero!

D

Deleted member 1560860

If you hold down the Windows key and R a window will pop up, you can type AppData into that and press enter. Open Roaming, then RenPy, then find PublicSexLife (will probably end with a bunch of numbers). You can upload the persistent file from there as well as the full save. Also, find a cape (or blanket) and wrap it around your shoulders, because you, good sir, are a hero!
Let me know if that helps

Reactions: septimusand

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
18 and Froppy are currently on the Love Route, Raven is the only one on the Whore Route.

There is no NTR, some people think turning girls into whores and having them work for you is NTR, but that isn't NTR. If you don't like that, all of that is optional, you don't have to prostitute Raven, it's very easily skippable. I made it skippable for the people who prefer her to have a more slutty personality but don't like prostituting your girls.
Skippable as in doesn't happen, or skippable as in you don't see it but its still cannon. Hint, the latter doesn't help.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes