Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not sure I'm happy with Megumin being added to the game. I kinda want someone with larger "bussom" but alas maybe asking the dev to add an option to expand breasts on already programmed scenes is too much to ask for.

I have to say, this update is taking a tad too long. But this developer usually delivers a ton of content in not much time, so probably something came up. I have high hopes he's not gonna start milking his patrons. Anyways, this game is much more complete than SR7 works.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I'm not sure I'm happy with Megumin being added to the game. I kinda want someone with larger "bussom" but alas maybe asking the dev to add an option to expand breasts on already programmed scenes is too much to ask for.

I have to say, this update is taking a tad too long. But this developer usually delivers a ton of content in not much time, so probably something came up. I have high hopes he's not gonna start milking his patrons. Anyways, this game is much more complete than SR7 works.
the Dev does seem to be kinda busy lately but he has posted here to help a few stuck people so their probably still working. as for the chances of them milking patrons thats unlikely since the only difference between the patron version and this version are cheats and the patron version being released a week before the public version and the higher tier beta version a week before that one

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
Activate the console and check the value of foutfit (type in foutfit and press enter), if the value which is returned is not naked or uniform set it to one of those. (for instance foutfit="uniform"), this should fix this bug...
dont know how to do it. How do you activate the console

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Does the other game has more content than this one?

Because it is getting updated very frequently
no, the other game is just a reskin of this one, pretty sure he only made it in case this one gets the old copywrite strike. i think all the updates are just catching it up with this version

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
It's already been 2 months. How long will it take for the next update?
Is it really going to be that big update or this game is also abandoned?
In these 2 months, there has been 3-4 updates already out for the other game "Public Sex Life H".

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
It's already been 2 months. How long will it take for the next update?
Is it really going to be that big update or this game is also abandoned?
In these 2 months, there has been 3-4 updates already out for the other game "Public Sex Life H".
as mentioned before both this and the H version are the same game, unless this version gets striked with copyright neither of them will be abandoned

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
as mentioned before both this and the H version are the same game, unless this version gets striked with copyright neither of them will be abandoned
Question still is (and if it was answered already I have missed it):
Is this one onhold 'till the H one catches up?

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes