ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
does anyone know if will this game ever have pregnancy stuff? cause it keeps gettin mentioned a lot in the game but you cant actually knock anyone up

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
more naruto character
couldn't agree more, theres loads of A+ babes in that series. personally Hinatas my favorite but she's already in there, only as a side girl sadly but beggars can't be choosers. so since she's already there i'd love to see Sakura next, you got the busty main girl so why not flat main girl for the variety? lol

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Played for a little bit. There's a bunch of spelling and grammars errors, some weird and repetitive writing issues, and have found a glitch.

Of note:
Concerning spelling, it's spelled "principal" when you are referring to a person who manages a school. You use principle when referring to beliefs/laws/theorems. Grammar wise, there is a lot of missing capitalization.

Now I didn't go far, but the writing had left a weak first impression. I got the Ryuko scene and just couldn't stop rolling my eyes. The character you play apparently is some super strong and tough guy with magic powers, and it immediately feels like a Mary Sue. Also I think Ryuko referenced how they're doing it in public like 7-8 times as well. Yes, I get it already, the penis is so good you are having short term memory loss. Hopefully this is just an outlier rather than what to expect.

I am experiencing an odd glitch where I can't enter the men's bathroom in the evening. When I click it, nothing happens except that the Library sign reverts to Japanese.

Gameplay wise it wasn't hard to grasp what to do and everything was easy to access at least for me. Would be nice to be able to obtain a better job.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
so is this game gettin updated anytime soon or is it just gonna get left to gather dust till the H version is cause up?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
so is this game gettin updated anytime soon or is it just gonna get left to gather dust till the H version is cause up?
This Game got updated in November (13th). What do you expect?
He didn't got away with it on Patreon so he did the H Version with non parody characters. So He was (or is depending on how far he is) catching up with the H Version since he needed to make all contents again as non parody.

It's likely that mid or late December could be the next Update. So be patient.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
This Game got updated in November (13th). What do you expect?
He didn't got away with it on Patreon so he did the H Version with non parody characters. So He was (or is depending on how far he is) catching up with the H Version since he needed to make all contents again as non parody.

It's likely that mid or late December could be the next Update. So be patient.
ah i wasn't aware of that, the discord announcement for updates didn't have it listed, last update it showed for this was from september so i thought it had been 3 months with nothin meanwhile H version was gettin updated weekly.

im aware of the reason behind why H exists but i'm also aware he said this game wouldn't get shoved aside which is why i was reasonably upset when i thought it had been over 3 months since this was updated

does this version have some kinda schedule or somethin currently?

Edit: never mind they did post an announcement apparently for the november update, it was just posted in the wrong section which was a section i had muted which was why i never saw it >.<

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes