Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hope there will be kurumi from DaL to :KEK: compare with megumi those to its like twins but with different personality :KEK:

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Kinda wish the dev would toss this game a bone every now and then instead of always going 100% into the other one.
I mean you can't tease me with Megumin and then just stop updating

Reactions: ReaCreations

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Kinda wish the dev would toss this game a bone every now and then instead of always going 100% into the other one.
I mean you can't tease me with Megumin and then just stop updating
Sorry man, Had to get a job since patreon doesn't make enough for me to just work on the game full time. That's kind of made it so I just barely have enough time for the other version. I want to work on this one more though, hopefully things start clearing up and I get more time. Game isn't abandoned just gets monthly releases unfortunately.

Reactions: VastoIchigo
Feb 27, 2020
I know it's not the most mature input :p But it sure reads pretty nice lol

Hey bro. Just a friendly warning that every scrnshot uploaded to Lighshot will always be publicly available for everyone. That was obviously your intention now but just so you dont upload any sort of personal or sensitive information to the platform.

D R Jackal

Oct 27, 2018
Damn I wish it was Darkness instead of megumi from that series she literally can be great in any route you take her on. I hope this game doesn't turn out to be only Loli as the main sex scenes.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Damn I wish it was Darkness instead of megumi from that series she literally can be great in any route you take her on. I hope this game doesn't turn out to be only Loli as the main sex scenes.
have you even played or actually looked at the game in general? your other 3 main girls are raven, tsuyu(both of which are 15-16 so not lolis) and android 18 whose an adult in her early 20's meanwhile megumin was just added not long ago and hardly has any scenes in general so far

so idk where you're gettin this 'hope this game doesn't turn out to be only loli as the main sex scenes' thing from.

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Couldn't get enough support to work on this game full time, the game isn't abandoned just can't update as frequently as I would like.
This game has had an amazing release schedule to date and you kept your initial promise. Its several times longer than games of similar age and has been released during a global pandemic. As well as rewriting massive chunks of the story, plot, mechanics, and dual releasing a parody version with a cg version. You need not apologize. If you need help just reach out and ask for it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Скачивал эту игру с другого сайта, баг на баге . Ивенты и сюжет между собой то бесвязен ,то обрывается вообще. Неделя после свидания не закончивается , а если подробнее то суббота не закончивается, после окончания свидания выкидывает на окно выбора свидания снова. Фитнес зал вообще закрыт ,хотя указано что сестра там находится,со старшей сестрой ивент о принятии в банду повторяется постоянно...., здесь это на фиксе или как ? Ответьте пожалуйста.
По английски пожалуйста.
In English please.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Couldn't get enough support to work on this game full time, the game isn't abandoned just can't update as frequently as I would like.
Do you mean that people were more interested in Public Sex Life H? I don't see posts related to this on your Patreon. Were they deleted, or never there in the first place? Personally, I prefer this version. I know your release schedule is currently weekly for the other, and I thought initially it was just getting more updates until it caught up to this version, so maybe the updates could alternate between the 2?

Reactions: ReaCreations

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Do you mean that people were more interested in Public Sex Life H? I don't see posts related to this on your Patreon. Were they deleted, or never there in the first place? Personally, I prefer this version. I know your release schedule is currently weekly for the other, and I thought initially it was just getting more updates until it caught up to this version, so maybe the updates could alternate between the 2?
The other version were deleted from Patreon to avoid copyright issues AFAIK. And i believe the reason why the H version getting more frequent updates, because that's what is on Patreon.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
The other version were deleted from Patreon to avoid copyright issues AFAIK. And i believe the reason why the H version getting more frequent updates, because that's what is on Patreon.
my understanding based on the things ive heard was they were focusing heavily on the h version to get it caught up to the parody version then work would alternate between them, since h is literally just a reskin on p it means once one gets an update all theyd have to do is swap out models and some dialogue to update the other. unless h has branched out into its own game making that impossible

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes