DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
hrmm... i found a bug... i think... with Raven when you choose her nick name. i chose Beautiful Girl and yet she was Pretty Lady, and when the second name change came up i went with PL only to get Honey Bunny... the names are a bit mixed up i mean...

Other then that everything else is great. at least from what i have seen so far. if i find anything i'll leave a post here.

Till then rock on and peace.

-edit-
I'm in the harem/Love route with all girls. I hope this info helps friend.

-edit2-
In the Raven route after all scenes are completed I had a notification that Rachael was looking for me, A possible mix up from the other game maybe?
Anyways I'll add more if i find anything else.

-edit3-
Okay i found a couple bugs i think. First one is that in a meeting with Yourself, Momo (MHA), a student and Raven the screen is completely black after Raven brings the tea, there is still text however and a picture of where the student leaves but no pictures up too that scene nor any after.

The second one is at the first Froppy event when you click on the top left of her mansion room screen. It says "Image 'froppy happy p2 open h' not found."
I have purchased the cafe and in this event asked her to work there. edit4- I feel a bit foolish, there is also trouble in the ways of "Image fcafestart 1-10 not found" with the screen black again all during the scene, i apologize.

Also the ui options and new design of the choices are great but there is some pull over, there is a button on the top right of the map screen that says Sam it has a cool option on the top left side where you can send your girls to wherever. It is another snippet of your other game, But everything in this game and the other are amazing to see.

And that you are doing both in these times, you deserve applause my friend. Thank you and please forgive me if i sounded rude or obnoxious in this post, That was not my intention. Thank you again and stay well.

Last edited:

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Untitled.jpg

Loved this scene. Looking forward to more stuff like this in future updates.

Would be awesome if the protag takes her home using a leash on all fours.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.27 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: OverLord gamer

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
In addition to my bugs before, I also get the one mentioned by DarkLight103 with Raven serving tea in the mansion in the whore route. The option to reset 18 and Froppy in the mansion when doing the whore route isn't there, even after moving into the mansion (at least for 18).

Sep 15, 2019
Game is good and interesting, but the realization... meh... you probably should work onto dialogues - get rid of errors, and put the spacebar, where it needed. As for animation... I haven't saw any problems, but in advance - just try to not allow any textures going through other.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This version 0.27 is so damn broken.

All fcafe images missing. I downloaded only 0.27 so no previous version that I updated.. Images all missing. So basically can't play the game..

1 random scene in girls bathroom
2 scenes in locker room
1 scene in Gym
1 scene in storage room

That is it for any scenes that are NOT Tsu, Raven, or C18.

Where are all the scenes showing in the previews here as I sure have not seen any of them.

Why can cafe be bought BEFORE mansion? That is dumb because you than have to grind up $1000 again so you can buy mansion to put anyone to work in the cafe to make any money.

Why is the bar job so retarded? Bar tenders make there money on night shift yet the money for night is worst than the day. It should be at least 2-3x more money especially since you can't even work night shift to quite far in the game with endurance.

OH AND FORGET DISCORD THERE IS NO DAMN CHANNEL FOR THE PARODY IT'S ALL FOR THE 3D VERSION! So can't even get help or a good release of this game from the Discord..

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
This version 0.27 is so damn broken.

All fcafe images missing. I downloaded only 0.27 so no previous version that I updated.. Images all missing. So basically can't play the game..

2 scenes in locker room
1 scene in Gym
1 scene in storage room

That is it for any scenes that are NOT Tsu, Raven, or C18.

Where are all the scenes showing in the previews here as I sure have not seen any of them.

Why can cafe be bought BEFORE mansion? That is dumb because you than have to grind up $1000 again so you can buy mansion to put anyone to work in the cafe to make any money.

Why is the bar job so retarded? Bar tenders make there money on night shift yet the money for night is worst than the day. It should be at least 2-3x more money especially since you can't even work night shift to quite far in the game with endurance.

OH AND FORGET DISCORD THERE IS NO DAMN CHANNEL FOR THE PARODY IT'S ALL FOR THE 3D VERSION! So can't even get help or a good release of this game from the Discord..

1. Cafe shouldn't be available yet, the fact it is a simple bug. Having 1 broken scene doesn't suddenly break the entire game for you?

2. Buy the Radar, you will find more scenes.

3.. Managment part of the game is still in development. That's why there is a money cheat built in

4.. Discord general chat/help is for both games

Seems a little bit of an overreaction over 1 bugged scene that you found

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. Cafe shouldn't be available yet, the fact it is a simple bug. Having 1 broken scene doesn't suddenly break the entire game for you?

2. Buy the Radar, you will find more scenes.

3.. Managment part of the game is still in development. That's why there is a money cheat built in

4.. Discord general chat/help is for both games

Seems a little bit of an overreaction over 1 bugged scene that you found

No the image folder is completely empty it only has desktop.ini files in each folder. The release is broken! I got some of the images from version 24 but there is still missing images!

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
rapid scan seem to break a LOT, not even sure of how/why after some testing but it may be linked to reloading some saves? i'll just get the gallery unlocker for now

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
No the image folder is completely empty it only has desktop.ini files in each folder. The release is broken! I got some of the images from version 24 but there is still missing images!
The image folder being empty is normal, unless you unpack the game. anything relating to Froppy and the cafe should be missing, because you're not supposed to be there yet. Does everything else work? Or your saying no images at all work in the entire game?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The image folder being empty is normal, unless you unpack the game. anything relating to Froppy and the cafe should be missing, because you're not supposed to be there yet. Does everything else work? Or your saying no images at all work in the entire game?
Yes everything else seems to work.. but really the few scenes I listed is all I find to do.. I can't find anything else to do in the game so I figured it was behind the cafe portion.

2 scenes in locker room
1 scene in Gym
1 scene in storage room

and having them move into the mansion.. sure not found anything else in the game.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes