Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
check it and everything is fine for me

starting a new game and naming your character should rewrite the name in the persistent file which would change your name during the replay.

To completely undo it after you have deleted unlock_gallery.rpy, unlock_gallery.rpyc and the persistent file located in PublicSexLife-v0.27-pc\game\saves you would have to go to C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PublicSexLife
and delete the persistent file there.

In regards to the black scene problem that you're describing I recommend talking to the game developer about it also there are cheats in the game and one of them unlocks the gallery for you.
ah i see thx yeah the problem is i think 5 scenes in raven route show böack screen

Jan 14, 2020
Did he just changes his mind on making an update every end of the month? And when android port's new update will be available? Just to know, coz I really like your job on both and was hoping on new releases

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Did he just changes his mind on making an update every end of the month? And when android port's new update will be available? Just to know, coz I really like your job on both and was hoping on new releases
I'm not able to work on the game full time, sometimes work stuff prevents releases from happening. It sucks but it's impossible to keep a completely consistent release schedule when you have a job. I don't have enough support to work on the game full time so It's unfortunately going to be the case sometimes. Trying to get a release, hopefully sometime this week or next.

Jan 14, 2020
I'm not able to work on the game full time, sometimes work stuff prevents releases from happening. It sucks but it's impossible to keep a completely consistent release schedule when you have a job. I don't have enough support to work on the game full time so It's unfortunately going to be the case sometimes. Trying to get a release, hopefully sometime this week or next.
Thanks for your answer and hope to see the android version too this time! Can I ask how much you need to work on the game full time? Also did you composed the music by yourself or found them somewhere? Coz I really like the music when your with Misty, but I can't find it anywhere

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Take your time man , job takes priority ofc for everyone if not doing coding for game as a full day job anyway. Rather proper update w/o bugs and glitches than rushed one that breaks apart :love:

Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for your answer and hope to see the android version too this time! Can I ask how much you need to work on the game full time? Also did you composed the music by yourself or found them somewhere? Coz I really like the music when your with Misty, but I can't find it anywhere
Anyone knows?

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
What is saving yandere?
A new game developed by Paradice, in order to rejuvenate the gifts on Patreon, and refresh his mind on another project. Of course it'll slow down a bit the new versions of Publicsexlife H but as the money was lower and lower on this game he hopes the new one will enable him to go on the games develpment.

laichigo

Sep 7, 2020
I can't raise the level of megumin pro level 2, it always says to wait for a future version, and I also think there is a bug, which tells me to look for the megumin at school, but I already found it and keeps asking for it.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I can't raise the level of megumin pro level 2, it always says to wait for a future version, and I also think there is a bug, which tells me to look for the megumin at school, but I already found it and keeps asking for it.
Had that too. What helped me was:
Wait for the next release.

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes