ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
The last three scenes in Asui's Whore route aren't supposed to be there, small bug. Only people who unlocked gallery will see it. You aren't supposed to see those scenes, thus why it's black.

Reactions: cyberdemon100

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
The last three scenes in Asui's Whore route aren't supposed to be there, small bug. Only people who unlocked gallery will see it. You aren't supposed to see those scenes, thus why it's black.
one of ravens whore scene is still back, the blowjob scene in gthe players bed after she moved in with him

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Seriously I've been a patreon for some time now and I will stop. Updates are never released in the schedule, there are always bugs and the dev seriously don't know what to do. Like "Saving Yandere" what is this ? I paid for PSL, not another game just because the dev want to make money and suck patreon's dick at the same time. Sorry dude, I loved your game, but not the direction you're taking. Especially when virgins who always wants to see love and vanilla shit get the last word in the direction of the game. Other dev' will make better use of my money.

• Sad
Reactions: ReaCreations
Jan 14, 2020
Seriously I've been a patreon for some time now and I will stop. Updates are never released in the schedule, there are always bugs and the dev seriously don't know what to do. Like "Saving Yandere" what is this ? I paid for PSL, not another game just because the dev want to make money and suck patreon's dick at the same time. Sorry dude, I loved your game, but not the direction you're taking. Especially when virgins who always wants to see love and vanilla shit get the last word in the direction of the game. Other dev' will make better use of my money.
Same here, I really want to support his projects, but since I discovered this game he not published anymore the android version and always said "later" but "later" never comes seems. I tried to ask which are the problems and never get a good question or never get an answer on the second reply. I don't know what to do, I really like this version of the game, but I don't want to give free money if I can't play the game. At least he could ask help and explain what are the real problems with android version so I or someone else maybe could help him resolving them. I'm stuck on 0.26 and want to play 0.27 and 0.28, but sincerely I don't know if I'll able to play them anytime.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Sorry to see you go man, but creating games isn't as simple as you think. Creators need support or they simply can't make games, immediately getting upset over a pretty small gallery bug this release seems like tad of an overreaction, With 4 releases a month, and no real way to bug test. You're going to experience some small bugs, that get patched a little later. The patreon has stopped growing, so that's why you're seeing "Saving Yandere", Patreon dying just equals this game getting abandoned, being upset at me trying to find support so I can keep working on the game just seems counter intuitive to me.

Reactions: Throwaway7777

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Same here, I really want to support his projects, but since I discovered this game he not published anymore the android version and always said "later" but "later" never comes seems. I tried to ask which are the problems and never get a good question or never get an answer on the second reply. I don't know what to do, I really like this version of the game, but I don't want to give free money if I can't play the game. At least he could ask help and explain what are the real problems with android version so I or someone else maybe could help him resolving them. I'm stuck on 0.26 and want to play 0.27 and 0.28, but sincerely I don't know if I'll able to play them anytime.
The builds fail. It takes 3 hours for me to build an android version for the parody version. It fails, thus preventing me from releasing an android version. This is not an intentional thing I'm doing. It's a hardware issue, I've tried several fixes and sometimes they work. But it takes awhile for me to try to get it working.

I appreciate you supporting me, sorry to see you go. But unfortunately this issue is something that I can't seem to solve reliably, it's been a problem since day one of the parody.

Reactions: Throwaway7777
Jan 14, 2020
The builds fail. It takes 3 hours for me to build an android version for the parody version. It fails, thus preventing me from releasing an android version. This is not an intentional thing I'm doing. It's a hardware issue, I've tried several fixes and sometimes they work. But it takes awhile for me to try to get it working.

I appreciate you supporting me, sorry to see you go. But unfortunately this issue is something that I can't seem to solve reliably, it's been a problem since day one of the parody.
Ask someone's help then, hire someone, but I think you can't hire someone as you said. I think that someone will help you building all your projects instead of doing all alone and also lacking in time because of your work :) I know it's hard but asking help is a good thing because 2 or more heads are better than only 1, but if you still go on your own and keep having problems, people start to get angry and not happy and as I told you in other posts it's a real pity

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Ask someone's help then, hire someone, but I think you can't hire someone as you said. I think that someone will help you building all your projects instead of doing all alone and also lacking in time because of your work :) I know it's hard but asking help is a good thing because 2 or more heads are better than only 1, but if you still go on your own and keep having problems, people start to get angry and not happy and as I told you in other posts it's a real pity
Well if you remember with the reply to you previously, I told you I solved the issue, and will be uploaded later, which it currently is.

Jan 14, 2020
Well if you remember with the reply to you previously, I told you I solved the issue, and will be uploaded later, which it currently is.
I understood that, but if you keep having problems since the first build, as you said previously, why still banging your head against the wall doing 3 games in your free time all alone? Also you have another job that makes things more difficult and less time to you to do everything, while if you split your 3 projects with at least another person, you have less to think about, less stress, more free time and relax and get better results. That's my opinion and also other people think that. Why you want to do all alone? That's a crazy amount of things to do just for 1 single game (I'm experienced in this, already done a ren'py game and I hate coding ). You don't want help? Also, when are you going to upload then the 0.28 android version if you already solved the issues?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I understood that, but if you keep having problems since the first build, as you said previously, why still banging your head against the wall doing 3 games in your free time all alone? Also you have another job that makes things more difficult and less time to you to do everything, while if you split your 3 projects with at least another person, you have less to think about, less stress, more free time and relax and get better results. That's my opinion and also other people think that. Why you want to do all alone? That's a crazy amount of things to do just for 1 single game (I'm experienced in this, already done a ren'py game and I hate coding ). You don't want help? Also, when are you going to upload then the 0.28 android version if you already solved the issues?
Alright man, really tried with you, let you know 0.28 was uploading and that the problem was solved, but just sounds like you won't be satisfied no matter what answer I give you. I can't afford hiring a second guy, especially for a problem I've already solved. You do you man. 0.28 is uploading, can't make it go faster.

Jan 14, 2020
Alright man, really tried with you, let you know 0.28 was uploading and that the problem was solved, but just sounds like you won't be satisfied no matter what answer I give you. I can't afford hiring a second guy, especially for a problem I've already solved. You do you man. 0.28 is uploading, can't make it go faster.
Ok, we don't understand each other then. Talking about business: I'll keep an eye on your projects and think about a serious investment to do in order to make you work easier and maybe hiring 1 or 2 people to help. Then, maybe we could talk about quitting your current job and work full-time on these projects, but that needs a more consistent investment in your work, maybe 15/20k monthly(?), but for now I see how things will go and considering it with my accountant. But only if you're interested in this offer.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Ok, we don't understand each other then. Talking about business: I'll keep an eye on your projects and think about a serious investment to do in order to make you work easier and maybe hiring 1 or 2 people to help. Then, maybe we could talk about quitting your current job and work full-time on these projects, but that needs a more consistent investment in your work, maybe 15/20k monthly(?), but for now I see how things will go and considering it with my accountant. But only if you're interested in this offer.
Kind of confused on what you're trying to say here, but letting you know, once my patreon makes enough money, I'll most likely get a guy to help with animations and or writing. But things like that take time, I try to be as consistent as possible with my releases, sometimes things happen that are unavoidable, but I am legitimately trying to keep it as consistent as I can, just don't hold it against me man when things take a little longer than usual.

0.28 Android is now uploaded, just go back to the front to download it!

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Kind of confused on what you're trying to say here, but letting you know, once my patreon makes enough money, I'll most likely get a guy to help with animations and or writing. But things like that take time, I try to be as consistent as possible with my releases, sometimes things happen that are unavoidable, but I am legitimately trying to keep it as consistent as I can, just don't hold it against me man when things take a little longer than usual.

I was fairly confused also, thought he was either trying to sell you something or grift you. Either way weird conversation topic for this place.

Jan 14, 2020

Well, we will talk privately about this topic, after I talk with my accountant. It's just an investment that I want to do, to support you and your job, like patreon, that's it. I'm not complaining about anything, sorry if you saw our discussion in this way, I'm just trying to offer you support or help, but I'm kinda bad in it, that's why I take decisions and other people help me achieving the goals. Btw can you tell me where I can find the music of this game? Because they relax me and make even more enjoyable playing your game, really good job on the choices

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
This conversation wasn't confusing at all.
ParadiceZone wrote that he has issues to make a APK (Android) Version since Day One with the first build and has issues every time he updates his APK.
JohnnyMohnny00 said that if this is the Case every time, ParadiceZone should get help from someone aka pay someone to make his Android Versions so that there is no issue / delays anymore for that.

Reactions: JohnnyMohnny00

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Well, we will talk privately about this topic, after I talk with my accountant. It's just an investment that I want to do, to support you and your job, like patreon, that's it. I'm not complaining about anything, sorry if you saw our discussion in this way, I'm just trying to offer you support or help, but I'm kinda bad in it, that's why I take decisions and other people help me achieving the goals. Btw can you tell me where I can find the music of this game? Because they relax me and make even more enjoyable playing your game, really good job on the choices
Most of the music in the game comes from here.

Reactions: JohnnyMohnny00
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes