ben akeba

May 9, 2018
does ryuko use some alien camouflage ? upgraded radar say 1rst floor but i don't see her anywhere :S

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Thanks for the info

Does it require a high end pc?

I have an old i3 laptop with nvidia 930m.

Koikasu file size is very big. I don't want to put effort in downloading only to be disappointed later.
According to the system requirements, an i5-4460 with a GTX 550 is minimum; your laptop doesn't meet those requirements.

RGS

Jan 15, 2018
So, the last 3 Froppy Whore route scenes show are mostly black screens when watching them in the gallery, the last 2 show her Public Sex Life H equivalent in the thumbnail, and I can't do the tournament that is supposed to lead to those 3 scenes. The game says that I've reached the end of the content for this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
So, the last 3 Froppy Whore route scenes show are mostly black screens when watching them in the gallery, the last 2 show her Public Sex Life H equivalent in the thumbnail, and I can't do the tournament that is supposed to lead to those 3 scenes. The game says that I've reached the end of the content for this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah it's a problem only because of Gallery cheat, just forgot about the gallery unlocker.

it's a small bug. Will be fixed next release, but you have reached the end of froppys content.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Like that subpar reskin game that he somehow thinks will do better then this, or that third game that he's starting that is just going to take even more time and resources away from this one.
This is a pretty big red flag for me when I see a dev taking on more than one project at a time. A second game is already stretching time & resources thin, but a third? Shit.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is a pretty big red flag for me when I see a dev taking on more than one project at a time. A second game is already stretching time & resources thin, but a third? Shit.
Yeah the game updates are already slower than shit and they want to start another game. I honestly would not support this developer even if the game was the absolute best because you are trying to focus on more than one single game at a time! Even the professional game developers with teams of people do not do this.. they focus on a single game per team.. this is a single developer with we all know a single team with how slow updates are.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Yeah the game updates are already slower than shit and they want to start another game. I honestly would not support this developer even if the game was the absolute best because you are trying to focus on more than one single game at a time! Even the professional game developers with teams of people do not do this.. they focus on a single game per team.. this is a single developer with we all know a single team with how slow updates are.
That's what happens when support starts dying man, it's either try to get more support by creating new projects or abandon all projects because of lack of support. Just trying to keep these projects alive by doing things that might get more support for me to work on them.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That's what happens when support starts dying man, it's either try to get more support by creating new projects or abandon all projects because of lack of support. Just trying to keep these projects alive by doing things that might get more support for me to work on them.
BS! The developer is LOSING support for slow updates! Who wants to be paying monthly to someone when updates are months in between? You start to feel that the developer is just milking all there Patreons... when it starts to fizzle out let's start another game to keep them Patreons being milked! That is honestly what it feels and looks like when you do this. So you start losing more and not keeping them. Other games not even as good are keeping there support because they release often even if it's only a few new scenes it shows the developer is active.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
BS! The developer is LOSING support for slow updates! Who wants to be paying monthly to someone when updates are months in between? You start to feel that the developer is just milking all there Patreons... when it starts to fizzle out let's start another game to keep them Patreons being milked! That is honestly what it feels and looks like when you do this. So you start losing more and not keeping them.
Sorry you feel that way man, It's pointless to get into a debate with a man who immediately jumps on calling you a liar. I'm Just a guy trying to start a development going, and that's been losing support long before the second game. Sorry if you don't like my attempts to try to get more support for the development of my games, but it is what it is. You're free to enjoy this game without becoming my patreon, hopefully I can start getting more releases out when I'm able to work on games full time.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sorry you feel that way man, It's pointless to get into a debate with a man who immediately jumps on calling you a liar. I'm Just a guy trying to start a development going, and that's been losing support long before the second game. Sorry if you don't like my attempts to try to get more support for the development of my games, but it is what it is. You're free to enjoy this game without becoming my patreon, hopefully I can start getting more releases out when I'm able to work on games full time.
I didn't call you a liar but I said the word feels.. What I call BS on is your perception that will increase support. Even if it was only one or two scenes if you keep the players updated and keep constant updates even if tiny ones you will keep supporters, but when updates are really slow in months for a single update people start to feel that way and you lose them.

Making a new game and spreading yourself further is just going to make it that much worse. You need to change the perception because your current perception is not going to increase patreon's it's going to make you lose them. You should have a goal of 1 update per month at the very least to keep your supporters and to get new ones and it's going to be real difficult for this target with 2 games but add a third and your talking nearly impossible. Set realistic goals and keep updates constant.. if you miss one update because your working on a really new feature or change and you update your patreon's with why an update will be released late they will understand as it's what the developers that are succeeding are doing.

I'm currently unemployed lost my job due to Covid but I still have Patreon's I support may only be $1/month but the 4 I supported are still being supported just had to reduce amount because I appreciate the work they do and the constant updates and update logs posted. Getting loyal supporters should be your goal and not just a quick I like the game.. so will support it.. hey no updates in months so I drop it which is what will happen currently if you keep trying to support 3 games.

Do not become like the scumbag developer CummyStudio and yes this is a lying developer he has dropped every project he has started and screwed over hundreds of Patreon's by dropping games and starting a new one.. He loses many but gets new supporters for the new games.. drops the game when he bores of it.. starts a new game.. repeats the process.. no matter how many people in the world eventually people will figure it out and stop supporting this scumbag called CummyStudios. If you keep trying to make new games to get supporters soon you will have to start dropping the games also and will fall into this scumbags pattern.

Last edited:

I Chinese

Jun 13, 2020
[QUOTE =“ bluewolf194,帖子:5508691,成员:2200869”]
要安装它,您必须删除旧版本。
[/引用]
卡在介绍界面中,无法走远而不是无法安装

I Chinese

Jun 13, 2020
[QUOTE =“ bluewolf194,帖子:5511720,成员:2200869”]
点击屏幕。
[/引用]