ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Third, while I haven't played your games yet, just a few minutes ago I read in the thread of your 3rd game that at the beginning one of the teachers is already selling herself to the MC and just that made me think if I even should play the game.
Okay come on man lol

I appreciate criticism and providing advice and all of that, but you have to at least PLAY my game if you're going to give me input. How can I take criticism and potentially change my game, when the person offering said criticism hasn't even given my game a chance in the first place? Changing a games direction on the fact that some people don't even give a game a chance if they see a prostitution tag is no way to make a game imo. It's a game for all kinds of people, there are a ton of different tastes out there, so if you don't want to give the game a chance just because there's a two route system, I don't know how to help that man.

Also with the Teacher route, spoilers ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Okay come on man lol

I appreciate criticism and providing advice and all of that, but you have to at least PLAY my game if you're going to give me input. How can I take criticism and potentially change my game, when the person offering said criticism hasn't even given my game a chance in the first place? Changing a games direction on the fact that some people don't even give a game a chance if they see a prostitution tag is no way to make a game imo. It's a game for all kinds of people, there are a ton of different tastes out there, so if you don't want to give the game a chance just because there's a two route system, I don't know how to help that man.

Also with the Teacher route, spoilers ahead.
Funny that you only commented on my 3rd point.

What do you say about the other 2 points I made?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
As near as I can tell, I've done most of the content of this now.
Here are some thoughts and opinions on the title.

-Good Stuff-

- Love the artwork, and the various characters that Dev selected.

- The ability to choose between 3 different paths is excellent.
-Romance/Harem - The classic 'love story / harem'. It's well done and a player can select this without fear of missing much content.
-Corruption/Prostitution - I didn't play this, as I do not share.
-Corruption/Harem - This path I found very interesting, as it allows the MC to be the 'Only Cock' around, but also has the girls performing lewd/slutty acts. Too many games that try to give the " Option NTR* / Optional Valilla route " run into difficulty with how they balance the sexual content. In too many of these games the "Vanilla route" involves frigid girls that consider a french kiss the high point of foreplay. Meanwhile, their "NTR* route" doppelganger, has had 2 gangbangs and a golden shower before breakfast (I am being hyperbolic for emphasis).
The Corruption/Harem route allows you to have the 'Only MC / Only Cock' type of relationship with the girls, but also turn them into exhibitionistic personal sluts. While this is not everyone's personal cup of tea, I give full kudos to the Dev for actually implementing this kind of path, more so for doing it effectively.

*NTR is just used as an example.

-Constructive (hopefully) Criticism-

- The day/time & energy requirements mean that I often found myself 'skipping' through days to meet those requirements. This gave a somewhat 'grind or 'repetitious' feel to the game overall. It's not bad, but it does take something away from the game.

- The amount of money earned as a bartender, means spending several days working to unlock some of the later aspects of the game (trying to be spoiler-free). Maybe consider increasing the wages as the story/days progress? This would mean not having to work for several days/weeks at a time to get the cash needed.

One final point; one of the 'casual encounter girls'
The scene with her is
I would add this to the same category of content as the "Prostitution / Sharing" so that the scene does not come up for players who have turned sharing off. I'm sure that it would be fine for some, but since it does come out of nowhere and isn't avoidable (unless you know beforehand to avoid that casual encounter). Switching it to the 'Sharing' list of sexual encounters just removes the whole issue.

Personally, as an 'Only MC' 'No Sharing' kind of player, I enjoyed this title and I would recommend it to others.
Best of Luck Dev, I look forward to the next update.

Reactions: jaredh72

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, so I'm going into this fairly blind. Just one question. Love/harem route is basically vanilla, corruption route can either have prostitution or not, yes? Other than that it's still slave/trainer type stuff. Or that's what I assumed, but then the harem scenes still have girls calling you master and the MC already looks and acts like a sex offender so having him actually do a love type story seems weird.

I don't mind prostitution/group sex stuff but I think I'd prefer the MC just keep it to himself for the most part on this play, but not actual romance since I find vanilla sex pretty boring. Which path would that be? I'm not sure I get the distinction between the harem scene and the whore path without prostitution.

Well, I figured it out. I have to say that the love path in this game feels kinda like it doesn't really fit in very well.

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Er... what's the difference between this one and the H version?
basically this version uses parody characters such as raven from teen titans and android 18 from dragon ball z and the h version uses original characters, other then that most of the scenes are the same but iirc each version has a few unique ones but ive seen a lot of people who have been pushing for both versions to have all scenes since a lot of people just wanna play 1 version based on their preference for parody or oc so idk if unique scenes will stay unique in the long run

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes