V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
For those still seeking v0.30 for Android here is a working port - 2.04GB

Before anyone wonders, yes this is PSL and NOT PSLH

I will note, I still haven't had time to test play-through, but it does install

luvdathen

Feb 13, 2020
So uh, still wondering if there's any sources for the pictures on the wall in the first bedroom? Or names of the characters featured in said pictures?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I figured that might have been the case, which is why I @'ed (or however someone would say that) you this time. Also, my radar seems to have stopped locating girls (because none seem to show up anymore, even when looking all over during each phase of the day regardless of what the radar says). It seems to somehow be tied to leveling up Megumin. I tested a save just before doing that and they appear just fine, but the moment I level up Megumin to level 2 they completely stop showing up.

Edit: I did a little more testing, and it appears the issue is also tied to the bed in your first home after getting Megumin to level 2. If you sleep in the mansion, they still appear.
I'm having a similar issue where the radar only shows Caulifla weird

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is there a walkthrough talking about how to do certain things, or unlock all the scenes? I'm playing the H version of the game, so I'm not 100% sure who is who, but I'm still trying to figure out how to make the 'teacher' service other people other than the main character.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Public Sex Life [v0.30] [ParadiceZone] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.04 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.01 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.28 GB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 1.25 GB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
mega link for PC is broken, any chance for a re upload?

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Next update?
When he finds time to get away from his many other games, and any other ones he thinks he can manage starting as well. They're the ones he cares about supporting, ever since he switched his Patreon to that subpar clone of a game. He's got no time for the game most of his fans are here for, and even found him because of.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
When he finds time to get away from his many other games, and any other ones he thinks he can manage starting as well. They're the ones he cares about supporting, ever since he switched his Patreon to that subpar clone of a game. He's got no time for the game most of his fans are here for, and even found him because of.
Was either that or make the game abandoned man. In my opinion it's better for a game to be worked on with slow releases than a game to not be worked on with no releases.

Next update?
Schedule is last week of each month for parody, this month didn't get updated because I got sick and was unable to work on the game.

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Was either that or make the game abandoned man. In my opinion it's better for a game to be worked on with slow releases than a game to not be worked on with no releases.

Schedule is last week of each month for parody, this month didn't get updated because I got sick and was unable to work on the game.
Your opinion is wrong. The proper answer is the work on a single game. Make that game good. Put your everything into it. People will support you for it. You were doing that with the Parody, then somehow got this absolutely asinine mindset of "More games, Slower releases, lower quality" in your damn head. It makes no sense. No popular creator on Patreon or SubscribeStar attempt to do this. They work on a single game. They do their best to make that game. They release consistent amazing packed updates, even when only working a single person, or a team of two.

Because they aren't attempting to overwhelm themselves with tons of games in hopes that more people will pay for mediocre products. That's why you're likely losing more money from Patreon. Why should I support you for this game, if you can't even do it properly? But you do you. I'm gonna keep telling people how shitty your thoughts are. Because they are, by the way. Hopefully you'll get it through your head how badly the path you've started to walk is. Start making a single game again. Like the one that we are all here for. The first one you started, and the one we all loved, until you stopped loving it, because it didn't make you the kind of money you thought you deserved.

I'm sorry, but your future depends on you, and your own choices. It's my choice to not support you on Patreon, and to tell people the truth of your current actions, in simple criticism. Warning them away, hopefully. I'd love to support you again one day, if things change. I loved what you 'were' doing with Public Sex Life, back when it was the only game you made. It's not the same anymore now that you split your attention, focus and work. It's lost all it's charm. Damn shame.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Your opinion is wrong. The proper answer is the work on a single game. Make that game good. Put your everything into it. People will support you for it. You were doing that with the Parody, then somehow got this absolutely asinine mindset of "More games, Slower releases, lower quality" in your damn head. It makes no sense. No popular creator on Patreon or SubscribeStar attempt to do this. They work on a single game. They do their best to make that game. They release consistent amazing packed updates, even when only working a single person, or a team of two.

Because they aren't attempting to overwhelm themselves with tons of games in hopes that more people will pay for mediocre products. That's why you're likely losing more money from Patreon. Why should I support you for this game, if you can't even do it properly? But you do you. I'm gonna keep telling people how shitty your thoughts are. Because they are, by the way. Hopefully you'll get it through your head how badly the path you've started to walk is. Start making a single game again. Like the one that we are all here for. The first one you started, and the one we all loved, until you stopped loving it, because it didn't make you the kind of money you thought you deserved.

I'm sorry, but your future depends on you, and your own choices. It's my choice to not support you on Patreon, and to tell people the truth of your current actions, in simple criticism. Warning them away, hopefully. I'd love to support you again one day, if things change. I loved what you 'were' doing with Public Sex Life, back when it was the only game you made. It's not the same anymore now that you split your attention, focus and work. It's lost all it's charm. Damn shame.

Listen man, I'm sorry you think otherwise, but I'm not here to sell you some commercial capitialistic product, where I'm trying to milk each person for all their worth.

I'm simply a dude making a game because it's fun. You can get upset that I've made more than one game all you want, but the fact of the matter is, parody games get taken down if they are on Patreon. You can just pretend to not read that part, and insist it's me just being money hungry. But I would rather you think that and have my game remain up, then have you support me and have it taken down.

You deal with that however you want man, this game has been getting updated monthly for a year. IF what you were saying is true, and I'm just doing it purely for money, then how come it's no longer on the patreon? Why would I remove something that would make money? If I'm just motivated by money?

You do you man, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't think I'll ever be able to satisfy you with an answer. I hope you have a good one man, sorry I disappointed you.

Last edited:

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Listen man, I'm sorry you think otherwise, but I'm not here to sell you some commercial capitialistic product, where I'm trying to milk each person for all their worth.

I'm simply a dude making a game because it's fun. You can get upset that I've made more than one game all you want, but the fact of the matter is, parody games get taken down if they are on Patreon. You can just pretend to not read that part, and insist it's me just being money hungry. But I would rather you think that and have my game remain up, then have you support me and have it taken down.

You deal with that however you want man, this game has been getting updated monthly for a year. IF what you were saying is true, and I'm just doing it purely for money, then how come it's no longer on the patreon? Why would I remove something that would make money? If I'm just motivated by money?

You do you man, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't think I'll ever be able to satisfy you with an answer. I hope you have a good one man, sorry I disappointed you.
Of course not. As usual, all you think is "Parody games get taken down if they are on Patreon." even though I've, and you're likely heard from other, say countless times that SubscibeStar is literally there for people who have trouble with Patreon. You could've very easily put the Parody up there instead, but no. Let's fuck over all the fans of Parody, make a complete copy of Parody so I can still bank the money from my fans, and make a third game, all while updating all three of them with as little content as I can. Did you even listen to what other people tell you, like at all? Nope. Fuck my fans and whatever game they want. That's the impression you give to others with all this. You just want to do this the shitty way, no matter what other options are available to you. So yeah, you disappointed me, and many others with your shitty choices. You need to figure your shit out. You're just gonna keep running into problems if you keep going this asinine route. It's happened to many other creators who think they can take on more work then they can manage. I can safely say it'll happen to you, in time.

Reactions: anon888 and Eldi09

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Of course not. As usual, all you think is "Parody games get taken down if they are on Patreon." even though I've, and you're likely heard from other, say countless times that SubscibeStar is literally there for people who have trouble with Patreon. You could've very easily put the Parody up there instead, but no. Let's fuck over all the fans of Parody, make a complete copy of Parody so I can still bank the money from my fans, and make a third game, all while updating all three of them with as little content as I can. Did you even listen to what other people tell you, like at all? Nope. Fuck my fans and whatever game they want. That's the impression you give to others with all this. You just want to do this the shitty way, no matter what other options are available to you. So yeah, you disappointed me, and many others with your shitty choices. You need to figure your shit out. You're just gonna keep running into problems if you keep going this asinine route. It's happened to many other creators who think they can take on more work then they can manage. I can safely say it'll happen to you, in time.
Good talk

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Good talk
i am kinda curious though why not just move to subscribestar? from what ive seen and heard its better then patreon in pretty much every way and far looser on its rules so you never woulda had to of dropped the parody version in the first place.

from what ive seen it just seems like dropping it for the h version let you keep getting funding through patreon, eventhough there are way better options to patreon now a days, but has resulted in a lot of spite for the h version since its mostly killed the parody version the majority of your supporters and fans want more then anything

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes