LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The changelog has appeared and it looks like this update can be skipped.

People know that Whore route doesn't include sharing if you don't want it right? It's 100 percent optional, and super easily avoidable. The option to share doesn't even show up if you have prostitution disabled.
If this is about my message that I wrote above, then I mean that the tag is simply missing, as for me. Simply, the fact that sharing avoidable does not mean that it does not exist.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
If this is about my message that I wrote above, then I mean that the tag is simply missing, as for me. Simply, the fact that sharing avoidable does not mean that it does not exist.
Doesn't it though? If there is zero sharing, that would mean it doesn't exist lol

It's not even an option in the game if disabled, other words it just becomes a harem route with more emphasis on the sex

Reactions: ReaCreations

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Doesn't it though? If there is zero sharing, that would mean it doesn't exist lol

It's not even an option in the game if disabled, other words it just becomes a harem route with more emphasis on the sex
Well, I'm not quite sure which word would be more correct to describe the fact that MC send their girls to fuck other dudes, English is not my native language. But still this is the case here, as far as I know. So, for me, the swing tag is still needed.(IMHO)

I am not forcing you to do something, I am just making an assumption as to how it will be correct. And so, decide for yourself whether you need it or not. As for me, this option will simply protect you in the future.

Do not consider it negative or something like that.

In any case, I look forward to the development of the love route :).

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Well, I'm not quite sure which word would be more correct to describe the fact that MC send their girls to fuck other dudes, English is not my native language. But still this is the case here, as far as I know. So, for me, the swing tag is still needed.(IMHO)
Didn't realize you were talking about tags there, My B

In that case "Prostitution" tag satisfies that better than swing tag

Reactions: ReaCreations

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Froppy has a Harem route, that man is just wrong,.

When I work on Harem route, people complain that I'm not doing whore route, then when I do whore route, people complain I'm not doing Harem route. It's an endless cycle lol
I feel you my dude and-even as someone who hates swinging/sharing/whoring/etc with a notable passion-when it's so clearly avoidable I have to cringe at all the people wasting your time with complaints that largely aren't even true, like if they're this bad publicly your inboxes must be hell itself, don't envy you at all. Hoping that the next update will be Harem-route, though-some scenes of all/a few girls together would be killer

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Didn't realize you were talking about tags there, My B

In that case "Prostitution" tag satisfies that better than swing tag
Well, as for me, the tag of prostitution does not give a clear picture for this game, it's still up to you.
I will not impose further.
Good luck with the game :) .

May 17, 2018
Holy christ. Stop being such an autistic pack of morons. You have to really try hard to let your girls be shared in this game. Like it has like 30 "are you sure?" checks beforehand. I get being possessive and shit, but this is ridiculous and turning into harassment. The dude is making a good game, has decent updates, stop flaming cause it isn't your cup of tea you ego-centric fuckwits. Your stuff will come soon, it isn't a complete game and he has to work at it bit at a time.

Far out man. Sorry you have to put with all this ParadiceZone
Just know that there's a silent majority of people who love your game. It's, without a doubt, one of the best out on the market right now. Some salty pirate cunts shouldn't be people you should have to cop abuse from and its honestly shameful even for a pack of losers like this.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Holy christ. Stop being such an autistic pack of morons. You have to really try hard to let your girls be shared in this game. Like it has like 30 "are you sure?" checks beforehand. I get being possessive and shit, but this is ridiculous and turning into harassment. The dude is making a good game, has decent updates, stop flaming cause it isn't your cup of tea you ego-centric fuckwits. Your stuff will come soon, it isn't a complete game and he has to work at it bit at a time.

Far out man. Sorry you have to put with all this ParadiceZone
Just know that there's a silent majority of people who love your game. It's, without a doubt, one of the best out on the market right now. Some salty pirate cunts shouldn't be people you should have to cop abuse from and its honestly shameful even for a pack of losers like this.
Woahwoahwoah!... I'm not saying nothin' negative about the game. Hell, I'm still updating it!
I was only saying that, from what I noticed for the past three to five updates, Froppy only got whore routes updated.
I'm in no way hating the game. Shit! It was the first time since V.01 that I've said anything!

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Edit: I have replaced all images I found to have lost their transparency, there was quite a few, but at least I know for the future the problem with using the problem I used to compress games.
Links updated.

Compressed versions of Public Sex Life 0.31:

All are just under the 1.60GB mark.

PC -
MAC -

Android -

I have tested on my own device and the Android version appears to install and run.

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Woahwoahwoah!... I'm not saying nothin' negative about the game. Hell, I'm still updating it!
I was only saying that, from what I noticed for the past three to five updates, Froppy only got whore routes updated.
I'm in no way hating the game. Shit! It was the first time since V.01 that I've said anything!
Don't worry buddy, I am not at all offended that you want more Harem updates, that just tells me you like the game lol

I personally just see it as people being passionate about the game.

Reactions: Master Alaric

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I would like to play with the Portuguese translation, the ones I know who do the game translations, this game here they will do the Portuguese translation, but it only releases the Portuguese translation for those who are vip on their site, so I was left alone at will, there is no way to make the translations in other languages, even if the translation is done by fans

Reactions: JhonSL20

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
Just played the update, it was awesome, great work. This is still one of my favorite games. Was wondering if there are plans for another footjob scene or to add another side character?

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Yeah the android version is royally fucked and this wont work on JoiPlay so guess I wont be playing this for a while,

By fucked I mean the school and inventory are on white out its all white.
I'll have a look, but that sounds like a transparency issue which shouldn't have been changed with compression, I could be wrong though.

I'll let you know if I manage to fix and re-upload

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes